Chapter 18

The sky was the darkest today and the night seemed colder than usual. There was no sound not even the crickets. Inside a dark chamber sat the God's and Goddeses with their faces covered in gloomy.

"Will anyone please elaborate me what has happened? Why was I called at this hour? It's my resting time you know." Hera said looking furious.

"Nobody wanted to disturb your rest Hera, but the situation is so." Zoles said looking equally as worried as others.

"Situation?What happened?"

"Adheres has recieved a letter. It is from Atara." He said showing her a folded piece of paper.

Hera snatched the letter from him as soon as she heard her daughter's name.

She opened it and read it in haste. But her face went from shocked to worried in a second and soon she was seething.

"What is this? How can this....Atara seems to be so broken." She said with tears brimming her eyes.

"That bastard is hurting our daughter. He is showing his true colours now." Poseidon roared in aggravation.

Dear Adheres,
I am writing this letter hiding in my bathing chambers because if he finds out he will kill me. Lucifer has changed, he is not the same man I had left my parents for. As soon as we arrived in Hell he started abusing me. It is very hard to survive in this environment where I have no idea if I will be alive to see the next moment.

He says that he hates me for being from heaven. I don't want to trouble my parents by worrying them so I am writing this to you.

Please save me, Adheres.

Atara.

The letter had her stamp which showed it was really written by her. Everyone in Universe had their unique stamp which only they had the power to use.

"I don't know what to say. I had said this earlier to not trust him. But nobody listened to me." Hera spat looking at Athena who was stilled in her position.

Athena felt the walls around her closing. She was suffocating in the insides. It felt like she had thrown her daughter in this danger, she was responsible for her daughter's condition.

"We should just attack Hell. I will destroy everything, I will destroy Lucifer." Origon said clenching his fist.

"Nobody will do any such thing. It is not the time to show our power." Adheres said calmly but on the insides he was fuming.

"So what are we going to do? Leave her to suffer?" Zoles asked in anger.

"No not at all. I will bring her back safely but we don't need to wage a war with Lucifer. If we attack him right now then we are staking Atara's life at risk. We will first get back Atara, safely and secretly." Adheres said. Everyone gave him a confused look.

"Secretly?"

"Yes. I will myself go and bring her here without Lucifer knowing." He announced his plan.

"There is a lot of risk and how will you do it?" Someone asked.

"I have my ways. But I need back up. As soon as I and Atara come back in heaven, I want you to attack." He said to Zoles who nodded.

_______________________

Atara gazed towards the doors of her chambers. It had been 4 days since she sent the letters to her parents but had not yet received a reply.

Were they still angry with her?

The thoughts of never meeting her parents were disheartening. They were her everything and though she had Lucifer now, her parents she still held the highest position in her heart.