...why now??

It was a warm Sunday morning when i was waiting at kings cross station
platform 9 3/4 when i was sitting on a bench with earphones in. I had been waiting 2 months since i last saw tom and pansy. So I had been on the look out for them. I saw Matteo ugh I did but didn't like seeing him as I knew tom was in the area but I cannot stand Matteo he gets on my nerves so much.
I looked down at the ground before Mattheo could see me looking at him so he doesn't assume stuff like always. Any time I look at him he thinks I like him. I felt a pair of cold hands wrap around my eyes and a raspy voice say in my ear "geuss who" I knew who it was immediately but I wanted to mess with him for a sec "hmmm draco is that you" I said back when he removed his hands and jumped over the back of the bench and sat next to me.

"Nope even better" he responded with a smirk. I leaned over and hugged him
"How have you been tommy" I asked while still hugging him. I gave him the nickname a few years ago because I accidentally called him it and it annoyed him so I kept it around and eventually pansy cought up on it so when she started calling him tommy to he just gave up tryna stop it. But he doesn't let anyone else call him it as again it annoys him.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him."I'm good how are you y/n??" He said in return "I'm good but it will be better when pansy gets here and stops being so damn late every year"I said. We both just started laughing when we heard a soft yet annoyed voice behind me. "I heard that" it sed. Tom looked over my shoulder as I turned around "PANSYYYY" I said in a hight pitch voice. As I ran over to her to hug her.

"Hi babe" she said while hugging me
(Not a romantic type of babe)
I pulled away smiling and holding her hands. Tom slowly got up and walked over
"What's up darling" he sed while laughing at us. Him and pansy have always had a chemistry I feel but they say it's just because they have been so close for so long .

We were talking to pansy for a few seconds when a attractive deep voice behind us sed
"Gosh rose your voice is so annoying when it gets that hight. I could hear it from across the damn train station"
I turned around and of course it was the one and only Mattheo.
"Can I help you" I said In Response
He just stood there looking at me. He looked like he was about to say something but the train showed up just in time. I looked over his shoulder and he turned around when he looked back at me I just smirked and walked away with my stuff. We always sat at the very back on the train as it was the most private place. I got on the train and put my stuff where it would stay for the next few hours And took my seat. Tom and pansy always went and talked to a few other people before coming to the back. I knew pansy was probably with draco an Blaise. Tom was probably making sure Mattheo got on as he was responsible for keeping him alive. Then would probably go sit with pansy and them for a minute.

When the train took off I knew it would be maybe twenty minutes before they came back as that's how long it takes every year. I was staring out the window when the door to the room I was in opened. "Hey slut" said a  voice. I looked up to see Mattheo. "What now asshole" 
"I just wanna keep you company" he said while sitting next to me. I knew that there was a different reason. We started talking/insulting eachother for a bit.

We went back and forth tryna piss eachother off like always. He sed something that triggered me and I put my face inches from his
"Atleast I'm not a little bitch that has everything handed to me" I said with a attitude and anger. Next thing I knew I felt his hand hit my thigh his hand was warm with cold silver and black rings. He squeezed my thigh. He just stared at me squeezing tighter and tighter. It hurt so much and I could see my leg turning red from his hand. I could feel his eyes on me so I looked up at him. "Drop the FUCKING attitude" he said in a angry yet soft voice. He was still squeezing my leg and it hurt so much but I didn't want him to think I was weak so I just kept eye contact trying not to move alot. It got to the point I was almost in tears so I grabbed his hand and tried pushing it off but it made him squeeze more so i just rested my hand on top of his since i could barley move from the pain. "please Mattheo it hurts" I spoke in a soft voice trying to hold back the tears in my eyes. He didn't say anything he just sat there looking at me still very angry. I couldn't hold my tears back so I looked at the ground and bit the inside of my cheek To take away some of the pain from my thigh. when i looked up he smirked at me and squeezed harder. which caused me to squeeze his hand harder.  he looked at me and saw the stream of tears on my face, his face went soft and looked down at his hand and my leg that now looked like i had been siting in the sun all day long. he lifted up his hand revealing a hand print left there. i looked out the window to try and stop the tears. after a minute of silence i heard the door open and looked up to see him leaving {thank god} i thought to my self he turned his head over his shoulder before walking out "sorry love" he said in a soft toned voice. and walked out.

it took me a second to realize he ment it. since we were like 8 hes never said sorry...why now??

1154 words

this is the first book/series i have made lmk if you have any ideas 

also sorry for the spelling errors ik theres atleast a few and i have respelt so many words like 10 times tryna get it right lmao

tysm tho <3