"Better then you could do"

IF YOU DONT LIKE SPICY CONTENT LEAVE ITS GETTING SPICY RIGHT HERE RN

larenzo grabbed my hand and walked me to his dorm. when we got to his dorm he locked the door and took off his robe as i sat on the bed smirking at him. he walked over to me and put his arms around my body as we started to make out. I put my hand under his shirt and rubbed my hand up and down on his chest without breaking the kiss. he pulled off his t-shirt and threw it who knows wear. he wrapped his hand around my throat and pushed me onto my back. he started leaving wet kisses down my body as he tightend his hand on my throat. he slowly pulled off my underwear and threw them on the floor. he pulled me into his body as he leaned and started making circular shapes on my clit as I whimperd  he slowly started licking my pussy. 

he slowly inserted a finger into me 
Making me arch my back immediately. after a few minutes of fingering me he stopped for a minute and took off my shirt. He put his fingers back into me and sped up the speed a bit. He started leaving more wet kisses down my body. Causing me to moan and grunt.
He stopped and picked me up slamming me against a wall with my legs around his hips while making out with me.

I slowly slid myself down his body and pulled down his pants and boxers. I licked the tip of his dick as he quietly moaned "Fuck y/n" he grunted as I put the full length his dick in my mouth. Bobbing my head up and down for a few minutes.I pulled myself up from my knees and kissed him aggressively. as He unclipped my bra leaving both of us with no clothes on.

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw the time "were gonna be late for class" I sed as he sat me down on the bed. "It's fine it's herbaligy for both us anyways" he sed. As he thrusted into me without warning causing me to throw my head back and moan.
"O-omg" I moaned in his ear.

Each thrust faster than the last causing me to cum on his dick a few minutes later he finished on my stomach. We were both a moaning mess by the end. My legs shaky as fuck when we stopped

We both got up and started dressing our selves and cleaning up the cum on our self's "that was fun know wasn't it love" he sed as we walked out biting our bottom lips. We walked out of the common room and went our separate ways for classes.
I walked into transfiguration class late as I didn't feel like running to be on time. "Miss y/n why so late" the teacher asked. "I had to help larenzo with something and we lost track of time" I sed as it was all I could think of. "Very well take a seat". The only seat left was next to mattheo.

I took my seat next to him. and after a few minutes of siting there mattheo leaned into my ear "What were you helping larenzo with?" He asked in a jealous tone "that's none your business" I replied while looking at him. "So sex?" He wisperd in my ear. "Again none your business" I sed annoyed at him. "if you dont want people to know Next time hide the hickeys better" he sed Ina a bit of a angry tone. "Why do you care" I sed while turning my head as I saw a opertunity to mess with him. "Unless of course your in love with me" I sed smirking at him. "Who would like you y/n" he sed with a bit of a stutter.

 (..sus boi am i right lmao)

Time skip

After classes we all walked back to our dorms. On our way outside of the common room was a poster "Quidditch try outs tomorrow at 4pm dont be late"
Read the poster.
As I walked in I saw pansy and Tom walking to there dorm. And Lorenzo siting on the couch with mattheo talking. As I walked to pansy and Tom Lorenzo winked at me and mattheo looked annoyed. hes always annoyed when im around tho so i just thought nothing of it

I walked into tom and pansys dorm "hey Tommy hey pansy" I sed as pansy ran up to hug me. "Hello babe" pansy sed. One side of the room was super clean but the other was a mess. "Tom you don't know how to clean do you" I sed looking at him whith a bit of a chuckle "oh piss off" he sed in reply as me and pansy laughed. Mattheo walked into the dorm a few minutes later "how was your fun with Lorenzo y/n?" He sed onviously tryna embarress me."quite nice actually. Better then you could do" I sed smiling at him pansy and Tom just laughing in the background. "can you leave know?" i sed  pushing him out and closing the door.

924 words
Hey guys tysm for the support this one is kinda short but I gave y'all ✨spice✨ so you can't complain to much <3 anyone else got ~butterflys ~rn?