SHE JUMPED OUT THE FUCKING ASTRONAMY TOWER WINDOW

NEW CHARECTER ALERT 

meet liam malfoy a pureblood 16 years old. slythiren [dracos little brother my own charecter that i own feel free to use if anyone wants]

 slythiren [dracos little brother my own charecter that i own feel free to use if anyone wants]

tom banned me from there dorm currently. we walked over to them to see them talking about books "
"Hey girls" Luna sed looking at me and pansy "hello Luna" I sed back smiling. "Would you girls like to join mine and pansy's girls day at my dorm today " I sed looking back and forth between them. "Sure" Luna sed "it depends on the time as I have to meet Ron in the library to help him with homework" Hermione replyed looking down at a planner she carrys. "what about 11pm?" i sed looking at pansy then hermione and luna. "ya that will be fine" they sed. right as she sed that a ravenclaw came up to us "hey ravenclaws throwing a party tomorrow night wanna come?" he asked us all. "sure" we all sed at  the same time.  i could feel pansy turn as two set of eyes were staring at us. we both turned tom was staring at pansy looking pissed a guy he didnt know was talking to her. i looked to the right of tom to see mattheo also pissed a guy was talking to us.

tom looked at me to see me looking at something as mattheo did the same and looked at pansy. they both turned to see eachother and flipped eachother off. me and pansy started dieing of laughter forgeting that there were other people in a conversation in front of us. "whats so funny" luna asked. "nothing" pansy sed tryna not laugh. "we gotta go bye girls" pansy sed pulling me away. we walked over to tom. pansy held my hand as she talked to him and i stared at the floor. i could feel his eyes on me. "ill see you tonight pansy" i sed walking away. "you scared her off" pansy sed making me laugh. "please wrong riddle that one dosent scare me off" i sed kinda loud not relizing mattheo was behind me. for the first time i almost 2 weeks tom laughed at something i sed.

i turned around to see mattheo. "....run devil" he sed holding up three fingers slowly counting down. "i jumped off the railing of the bleachers we were on and ran. i could hear him behind me as i took sharp corners. 

mattheo pov.

after the game me and draco where talking a bit and when he left i turned to see a randome guy talking to y/n. i dont know why but it made me feel protective of her.  i wanted to punch him and i didnt know why. she turned to see me. i looked at pansy then lookd up to my left to see tom. he flipped me off so i flipped him off to. pansy dragged y/n up to tom with her. i could tell she was uncomfy so i walked up as she was walking away "you scared her away" pansy sed to tom "please wrong riddle that one dosent scare me off" y/n sed turning to them. when she turned around i held up three fingers. "run devil" i sed as i know held up two. she jumped off the railing and ran i ran after her as she took sharp turns around corners. when i turned a corner a guy had her pinned agienst the wall "who the fuck are you" i sed puting my hand on his shoulder "you will find that out later" he sed walking away smirking. my blood was boiling i hated the fact he touched her "you ok devil" i asked  "ya" she sed. "ima countinue to run" she sed running back towrds pansy. she climbed up the bleachers wall as there were people blocking the stairs. "help your brothers tryna kill mee" she sed as she ran behind tom. 

TIME SKIP BITCH {y/n pov}

tom saved me from mattheo earlier because pansy made him but other then that nothings happend. we all walked to great hall for dinner. we took our seats as daoumbledore began a speach. "students we have a new wizerd joining us today liam malfoy" he announced as the doors opend and in walked the new guy. he was dracos little brother but i have only met him like twice. all the girls where drooling over him i saw why he was attractive but i wouldent drool over him mabey that beacause i have met him before. i countinued to talk with pansy and draco as he was walking up. he sat down as the hat was put on his head. "mmm a malfoy brave but eager to prove yourself. would do well in Gryffindor" sed the hat "thatle be SLYTHIREN" it shouted. a smirk grew on his face as he walked over to the table. he sat next to me and draco. "hello princess..been a while hasent it" he sed to me. draco laughed. "since when are both malfoys nice to me" i sed smirking "he learned it from me of course" draco sed laughing and patting liams back "how have you been tho" i sed hugging liam as its been 4 years atleast since i last saw him. "its been ok" he sed

i looked over to see mattheo looking at me and liam [the pic below is how bc duhh] "let me introduce you to everyone" i sed "this is mattheo riddle, tom riddle, pansy, blaise" i sed pointing at everyone "oh and that guy over there is harry potter your brothers futer boyfriend" i sed pointing to the Gryffindor table. we all laughed as draco stared at me pissed. "whats wrong draco" i asked with a smirk "fuck off" he sed angry "why dont you go get harry to suck your dick thatle fix the attitude' i sed. "your dead rose" he sed getting up. i ran outa the grate hall with draco running after me and both riddles behind him so i didnt die. i ran to the astronnamy tower "i got you know rose" he sed i have been working on apperating so it was life or death right know. "or do you" i sed as i dived out the small window. i closed my eyes and apperated back to the astronamy tower . they all ran to the window "what the fuck" they sed "what we looking at" i sed puting my hand on draco and toms shoulder "AHHHH" they both yelled "YOU PHYCOPATH" draco yelled as they all hugged me "dose this mean you forgive me tommy?" i asked smirking "i geuss" he sed "dont do that again devil" mattheo sed as he lifted up my chin. "oh ill be doing it more know that you sed that riddle" i sed pushing away his hand {i wish he put his hand on my neck insted of my chi- no no no y/n what am i saying god} i thought to myself.

 "oh ill be doing it more know that you sed that riddle" i sed pushing away his hand {i wish he put his hand on my neck insted of my chi- no no no y/n what am i saying god} i thought to myself

we walked back to the common room to see all our friends gatherd around on the sofas "did draco not get to kill you" blaise sed laughing. "NO BECAUSE SHE JUMPED OUT THE FUCKING ASTRONAMY TOWER WINDOW" draco yelled as i walked in "how are you alive then..." pansy sed hugging me "easy i cant apperate at the drop of a pen" i sed hugging her back.

alr ima end this page here we have a new talent person and mattheos being possesive hehe i may start posting less but the storys not over just havent been motivated to write rn i hope you enjoy tho ill see yall nest time and tysm for 350+ reads ahhh

1337 words