new boys

Pansy and Tom sat next to me and we started talking about our summer breaks. draco and larenzo sat across from us and joined into the talk."what did we miss?" draco asked with a smile. "we were just talking shit bout you guys dont worry" i sed in a jokingly tone earning a giggle from everyone.  doumbledore started his speach and then the sorting started. me and pansy countinued to talk as the new kids were sorted. 

Time skipp

"we have two new students in 6th year i hope you will all make them feel welcomed" doumbledore sed earning wispers and looks from everyone. "we never have new kids this late in the year" pansy said shocked. "it was about time it happend to be honest" draco responded. we all shook our heads as they walked in. "welcome theo nott and regulus black" doumbledore said as they got closer. they put the hat on one of them and waited. "SLYTHIREN" it yelled. everyone clapped and he walked over to the table with a grin. they put it on the other kid who didnt look very amused abou the hat. "SLYTHIREN" it yelled again. more clapping went around the room as he sat down. "boringgg" i whisperd to pansy making her laught so loud everyone looked at us. "miss y/n since you want to talk you can tour mr. nott and mr. black around this year" i looked around for a bit. "what if i dont want to?". "then you can go to detention insted" he responded quickly. i rolled my eyes and looked at the boys who were laughing.

"No no it would be a honer to tour them" i said in a hight tone making some people laugh more. "good then with that lets all eat" he said with a smile.  i rolled my eyes again and stood up. i walked over to the boys who were talking. "hello" i said as they turned to me. "y/n correct" one asked. "no its the tooth fairy" i said in a sarcastic tone. "the halls will be crowded in a bit so lets go". they both stood up and followed me out. they introduced themselfs as we walked down the hall.

time skippps

"and this is our common room. snape will assine you a dorm in a moment". we stood in the back of a long line of slythirens waiting for a dorm.  when we got to the front snape looked at me and said "dont make me regret putting you with pansy and tom mrs y/n". theo gasped "I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE TOOTH FAIRY!" he said loudly making me and regulus laugh. "funny" snape said as he shood me away. i found my dorm and walked in. "oh thank god its y/n and not a random person" pansy said with a smile. 

HAI IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED I BEEN BUSYYY ty for 5k+ reads holy fuck <3 i love you all and pls enjoyyy