" good night y/n"

First tysm for 23 reads <3 i didnt even expect 1 read so i almost cried when i saw 23 anyways back to the story heh-

all i could think to myself in that moment was could things get any worst....

i felt my face become stiff and my jaw drop. i didn't mind touring first years i have done it in my 3rd year but with mattheo!!?? i just knew he would make it a living hell the whole time...i looked to my right to see mattheo looking at me smirking. i knew he was gonna do something. most likely he was still pissed about earlyer when we were walking up to the castle.

after dumbledore was done with his speech all the food appeared and we all started grabbing food. i turned to pansy and tom to see them know arguing about who they think there dorm mate will be. "well i think its gonna be y/n"pansy sed "pansy you do relize we got reported for noise and so many other things last year that theres no way they are putting us in the same dorm again" i sed while looking at her. "...ok ya but-" pansy sed while being intterupted by tom

"y/n has a point..yall were chaos last year theres no way...i think ill be put in a dorm with mattheo since most people are scared of the riddle family"he sed while smiling. he liked knowing most of the school was scared of him. "tom theres people that dont fear you and you and mattheo would be in a fight every night if they did that and they all know that" i sed while giggling a bit. the feast had ended and all the tour guides got up and walked over to the new people in their house. me and mattheo got up and walked over to the new first years

"hello everyone im y/n" i sed pointing to my self

"and this is matteo" i sed pointing to him

"we will be showing you around today" mattheo sed

TIME SKIP

we showed the new first years around mattheo didnt do anything to bad exept some comments on things he knew would piss me off but the first years didnt really know what he ment by them thank god . we walked back to the common room with them and made sure they know the password. when we walked in mattheo showed them the boys dorms for 2nd year and under and i showed them the girls dorms for 2nd and under.

we both walked back into the common room at the same time. when we got there snape was waiting to hand us our dorm keys. i looked at the number on the key that read 165 and walked to dorm 165 i unlocked the door and walked in keeping the door open. all my stuff was there alreadyso i choose the bed farthest away and started unpacking. a few minutes later i looked up to see matteo leaning on the door. "can i help you" i sed in a annoyed tone. "nope" he sed while walking in and sitting on the bed closest to the door. "then leave" i sed while i countinued to unpack "its my dorm to why should i leave" he sed. i stopped in the middle of unpacking and just stood there. i could feel him staring at me and i could just tell he was smirking as he know had such a easy way to mess with me. as i was about to say something i heard tom and pansy walk in.

i turned around to see them. tom sat next to matteo "why dont you leave the poor girl alone" he sed while pushing matteo over "no can do brother we share a dorm" i rolled my eyes and went back to unpacking. i felt pansy hug me "im so sorry for you i thought sharing with tom was bad"she sed making sure both of them heard it. "im gonna need it" i sed quietly so he didnt hear me. tom and mattheo talked while he unpacked and me and pansy talked and she helped me unpack.

after about a hour of unpacking tom and pansy left and i was left alone with mattheo....he walked into the bathroom and changed. when he walked out i walked into the bathroom with my pj's and changed

what your wearing

i walked out and put my dirty clothes into a laundry basket and walked over to a small book shelf and grabbed a book

i walked out and put my dirty clothes into a laundry basket and walked over to a small book shelf and grabbed a book. iwalked back over to my bead and sat down. after a few minutes of reading i could feel mattheos eyes on me. "you have a stearing problem ya know" i sed without looking up. "havent i always" he sed in reply. a few seconds later i saw him standing at the side of my bed looking down at me as i read. "what are you reading?' he asked "a book" i sed as i looked at him. he didnt say anything he just sat down on the bed. i could feel jhim still stearing but i didnt know why so i set my book down and looked at him. he was stairing at the faded red hand print on my thight from earlier.

"i see its faded alot" he sed while looking up at me. i didnt wanna piss him off as i just wanted to go to bed so i decided to just be 'nice'. "ya it dosent hurt alot anymore but kinda dose" i sed while looking at my leg. "i can give you another one if you want" he sed smirking "why would i want another hand print on my leg" i sed while looking at him as he stood up.

he slowly walked over to me and leaned over with his face inches from mine. "who sed it would be on your leg" he sed as he grabbed my throat softly. i felt his hand slowly stroking my theight as his hand was on my throat. "remember when you sed you'd like to see me try??" he wisperd in my ear. "well this is me doing as you asked" his hand moved from my theight to my stomach. he slowly pushed his hand down my shorts.

as i was about to say something he gripped my throat a bit harder as his way of telling me to be quiet without telling me to. he slowly traced my underwear line as he stared at me. this was the first time in years i had been this close to his face so i just stared at him looking at every detail about him. he had curly hair that was almost to his eyes. his eyes were a beutiful dark brown color and he had a scar across his cheek from who knows what.

"i thought my face scared you" he sed smirking as he noticed what i was doing. he slowly moved his hand under my underwear on rubbed my clit. i leaned my head back trying to stop myself from moaning. as soon as i did that he giggled a bit and stuck 2 fingers in and slowly went back and forth. he slowly started speeding up. i bit my bottom lip trying to hide the pleasure i was feeling. the more he sped up the harder it was to hide. i let a soft moan slip from my lips wich only made him smirk more. his hand still on my throat when i looked back at him. i could feel a knot in my stomach growing the faster he went. somehow he knew the knot was growing in my stomach as he leaned down to my ear and tightend his hand on my throat "wont you cum for me y/n?" i let out a few moans as he asked "N-no i w-w-ill not -c-cum for y-y-ou" i sed as he lifted his head up "oh but it seems you will" he sed as he sped up again. after a few minutes longer of him pleasuring me i gave up as the knot in my stomach was to big. i came on his hand wich made him smirk.

"i told you y/n i knew you would cum eventally" he sed as he removed his hand from my shorts. i didnt know what to do i just stared at the celing for a minute. as i looked down he was wiping off his hand and getting into bed." good night y/n" he sed with a smirk.

1490 words

omg tysm again for 26 reads tysm even tho it may not seem like a lot to yall its alot to me!

i decided i needed to add one of the many spicy ideas i had to this page lmao i hope you enjoyed

<3