could things get any worst....

"since we were like 8 hes never said sorry...why now??" i thought to myself

i looked down at my leg and put a hoodie over it for right now as i cant leave the room till pansy or tom comes in. i got up and grabbed a change of clothes that was a plain pair of black pants and a white shirt and sat back down with it.

i countinued to look out the wndow for a bit till i heard the door open again when i looked up it was tom and pansy. "heyyyy finnaly found you took us a min" pansy said. i looked at them and they were already changed. "hiii can you guys stay here while i go change really quickly?"i asked in a soft tone pansy couldent say no to "aww shes being cute should we pansy?" tom asked while looking at me and pansy. we all started laughing as they sat down. "sure" they replied at the same time.

i walked out with my clothes and took the hoodie off my leg. i didn't really care if anyone else saw the hand print on my leg. i knew if tom or pansy saw it mattheo woulden't stand a chance to breath again. wich again its toms responsibility to keep mattheo alive so i only kept it hidden so tom didn't get in trouble i tell myself.

as i was walking to the bathroom i passed mattheo's room. him and larenzo were sitting in there talking and as i walked by i could feel there eyes on me. he was probly telling larenzo im a slut or some dumbass rumor he made. i decided to ignore them and got to the bathroom and changed into myschool uniform.

as i was done putting my robe on i hear some one knocking on the door but i didnt have enough time to button my shirt. half the people on this train i didn't like so i just walked out and on my walk back to my compartment i buttond up my shirt. as i passed mattheo and larenzo i could feel their eyes on me, as i was walking by i could see mattheos face. he looked pissed that i was walking around in a shirt half buttond up. i didnt really care though mattheos never liked any girl walking around with half her cloths off in public no matter where they were as theres so many creepy guys around so i thought nothing of it. by the time i got back to my room on the train i was on the very last button and stopped right outside to put my other cloths away.

when i finished putting them away i walked in to see tom and pansy siting oppisite sides from eachother arguing about what the best spell is. i sat down next to pansy when they both stopped and looked at me. "y/n whats the best spell because i thinks its crusio and pansy thinks its Alohomora"tom asked "ok i say Alohomora because when some one cheats on you you can unlock the door" i looked at pansy then at tom "ok good point but i say crusio because you can curse them if they piss you off or for entertanement" i thought about there points for a sec."your both wrong.."i sed. they both looked at me "its avada Kedavra because if someone cheats or desides to piss you off you can kill them duhhh"

we all looked at eachother saying nothing for a second we all burst into laughter after. we all stoped after a good 10 seconds of laughing and started talking about random stuff and catching up when i felt a pair of eyes burning through me. i turned around to see draco in the corridor looking at me. i smiled at him and signaled for him to come join us. he smiled back and started walking to the door. i stood up and opend the door right before he got to the door and walked out te room. he walked up and hugged me i burried my head into his neck. it had been so long since i saw draco we had both got wrapped up in our lifes by the end of our 3rd year that we hadent seen eachother in like 3 and a half months. "hi bubs how are you" he said as he released his arms from the hug. "im good what about you" i replied back as we walked back in.

TIME SKIP BC ITS TO BOARING HEHE {note draco and y/n arent dating just family friends}

a few hours later the train stop'd. draco had left the room about a hour before so it was just me pansy and tom. we all got up and got off the train leaving our stuff there to be taken to our dorms. we were then sorted from first years in one line and everyone else in the other line so hagride could take the first years on the boats like always. as soon as we were all sorted in somewhat of a line. we walked to the castle. ussaly we would take carrages to the castle but this year they decided not to. as we walked up the castle steps outside a firework went off right next to me. 'george fred it didnt work you can come out" i said. they came out from the corner "how do you not get scared of anything" they said at the same time. "im only scared of mattheos face" i sed knowing he was behind me. "fuck you y/n" mattheo sed back in a angry tone "id like to see you try" i sed back without hesatation. me pansy tom and the twins all started laughing . we finnaly arrived to the front of the castle where the door swung open and we all walked in. we all went straight to the great hall and took our seats. waiting for the first years to arrive.as soon as they arrived doumbledore welcomed them all to hogwarts and let the sorting begin.

TIME SKIP OFC

after everyone was sorted we welcomed our new members to the house. there was 39 new students . 6 in ravenclaw. 6 in hufflepuff. 16 in gryffindor and 9 in slythiren.

doumbledore stood up and began his speach. it was ussaly the same so i wasent paying attention to half of it but a few words that cought my attention every know and then. i looked up and payed attention as pansy tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to dumbledore.

"for students 3rd year and up meet at your house common room for dorm keys for those who sighnd up to have any gender roomate at the end of last year that was taken into carfull consideration. and lastly the guides for the first years. for ravenclaw luna lovegood and cho chang. hufflepuff cedric diggory and nymphadora tonks. for gryffindor percy weasly and harry potter and last but not least for slythiren we have y/n rose and mattheo riddle."

all i could think to myself in that moment was could things get any worst....

1259 words

tysm for reading we did bring in a few new charectors in this part and it was a bit longer but i hope you all enjoyed i have found it so fun writing this <3 part 3 will most likly be out tn or tm lmao

ShareMain ResultsImagesWeb results