Veritaserum or no?

after pansy and tom got ready for the party we all started walking to the ravenclaw common. there were few people in the halls as most were either at the party or inside studying. as we got closer to the door of the ravenclaw common room the louder the sound of music and voices got, we finnaly arrived at the door were it was opepend for us by a ravenclaw that was entering at the same time. when we walked in the music got louder along with the voices, color full lights flashed around the walls all around the room as people danced, stood around and sat. pansy dragged me to a seat as tom grabbed drinks. soon tom and the others joined.

we all drank exept pansy of course as anytime she looked tempted and wanted to take one i nudged her and smiled to remind her not to. "Hello ladys and...gens" a familiar voice said followed by a also familiar chuckle. "hello reg, and theo" i said as i turned to them with a smile. "ohh cute nicknames looks like someones in loveee" theo teased. "sit before i slap you" i said with a slight giggle earrining everyones giggle. they introduced themselfs to the few people they hadent already and took a drink. 

the songs were getting better by the minute and before long pansy and mines favorite song came on. pansy gasped and grapped my shoulder. "Y/n dance with me" she said with a big smile. "pan i dont know" i tried to say before she shook me a bit "please the last time this song was on we didnt do it and you promised you would actully dance and not watch" she said making me cave. "fine pan" i said standing up and taking one last sip off my drink before we walked to were everyone was dancing. 

we danced near eachother and not long after tom joined pansy making me roll my eyes and walk away a bit. "no one to dance with rose?" a deep toned voice said. i turned around to see mattheo. "geuss you cant find anyone better than me after all huh?" he said eith a smirk. i felt a hand wrap around my waist making me turn to see who was touching me. "sorry riddle but need to steal this beutiful lady from you for a bit" they said turning to look at me. the smirk that once sat on mattheos face was know gone and replaced by a annoyed and kinda angry look. 

i walked back to pansy while holding the hand that was once around my waist taking him with me. when we finnaly stoped i turned to him "thanks reg really saved my ass back there" i said with a laugh "i could tell you were kinda uncomfortable. he respawned "geuss i owe you a dance know huhh?" i said making him smirk down at me a bit. "i geuss you do darling" he said as he reached his hand out infront of me waiting for me to grab it and dance with him like i said.

"who said it would be today?" i said as a smug grew on my face before walkng away and sitting back down with the others. reg soon joined the table as we talked. "BOO" i heard a male voice say loudly behind me earning a confused look as i turned around. "Nothing? really?" george weasly had said. "a simple BoO wont scare me georgie" i said with a giggle. "ok ok well fred wanted me to give you this" he said handing me a drink.

i took the drink with a simple thank you as he walked away. i took a sip as it smelled like a normal drink. i felt a pair of eyes on me making me turn and look around. my eyes soon landed on mattheo. we made eye contact  before i looked at the weasly twins earning a few laughs as they made eye contact with me. i looked back at mattheo to see him smirk at me making me relize what was happaning. i spit the drink out into the cup earning a few weird looks from everyone at my table. "that bitch" i said standing up and walking to fred and george "what was in that drink you gave me boys?" i asked. 

making them look at eachother and then me. fred spoke up "whisky of course y/n. dose your nose not work anymore?" he said. "so it wasent nothing weird like a love potion or anything?" i said making them shake there heads with a no following it. "hmm what about...Veritaserum?" i said making there eyes go wide and make them sit up a bit with a heavy sigh. "got it thanks boys" i said before walking to mattheo. "riddle..." i said making him look at me. "yes rose?" he said with a smirk. "i just wanted to say....fuck you and your Veritaserum you dick" before walking away flipping him off.

OMFG TY FOR 10K READS WtF i lOvE you guys sm <3 hope you enjoy i have alot going on blah blah blah yall have heard that so many times but ty and see yall in rhat part idek lmao