"How rude y/n"

this part may be extra long as i kept tryna write and skip summer break but i wasent liking how it was coming out so ya.....season 2 will probly be after this but enjoy it may be long.

"actully no i dont know where to find you nore do i want to" i responded as i stood up taking my plate to the kitchen. 

i walked to the kitchen when i arrived in the kitchen i handed my plate to a house elf the malfoys had and grabbed a cup of water. i walked back upstairs to the room i waas staying in as everyone was still eating. i sat on the bed and stared out the window watching the sunset when mattheo and tom walked in and sat next to me. "hello darling" tom sed as he sat. "hello tommy" i responded with a smile. we all sat and talked about random stuff as we watched the sunset out the window.  after we watched the sunset they boys left and i went to bed.

NeXt MoRnInG

i woke up from my sleep and the room was a bit dark. the only light in the room was from the window to the right of my bed that had curtains covering it. i stood up out of the bed and got ready for the day. after getting ready and making my bed i heard a knock on the bedroom door. i walked over to the door and opend it to see mattheo. "good morning devil" he sed with a smile. "good morning mattheo" i replied. he took my hand and pulled me out of the room and down the hallway. "where are we going?" i asked confused.  "to the kitchen" he replied with a giggle. "wow how romantic" i responded as we laughed. 

we walked to the kitchen and grabbed some food and went to the dinning room with our plates of food. we sat down talking leaving our parents a bit shocked. the last they saw us we were tryna stab eachother with knifes..... "i see you two are finnaly getting along well" my father sed. we didnt respond to my father  tho. 

when we finished eating breakfast we went on a walk in the garden for a while. as we were walking back mattheo pointed to liam and gave me a look. i knew what he was thinking as we had a plan to fuck with liam as often as possible. mattheo grabbed my arm leaned in and issed me making sure liam was watching. when our lips pulled away from eachothers liam had gotten up and walked away.

we both giggled and walked inside. mattheo went to mess with tom as i walked upstairs into the room i was staying in. i sat at a desk and started writing a letter to the twins as we had been writting letters to eachother for prank ideas and what not. i finished writting my letter and gave it to my owl and set it off. it was stiil 8am tho and time was going very slowly. i decided to explore the manor since i had free time. i walked around looking in rooms and all. i had gotten lost a few times as i  hadent been in the manor since i was younge and i was always on the 2nd and main floor of which the manor had around 4 floors in total.

when i made my way to the dinning room mattheo greeted me with a flower. "my lady" he sed as he handed me the flower with a smile. "well thank you kind sir" i replied. 

Time Skip

i have been staying with the malfoys and riddles for a few weeks but my parents kept pushing me past my limits. after a fight with my parents i ran upstairs and wrote a letter to molly and arthur weasly asking practically begging for them to let me stay with them for the rest of the summer as i couldent bare to be around my parents anymore. i set the letter  off urgently waiting for a replie.

i waited around for a few hours when my owl flew in with a note. "dear y/n we would be pleased to have you stay with us for the summer. we will pick you up at the malfoy manner tommorow at noon -The Weaslys" read the note. i was imidently greatful. i packed m bags and had them all stacked next to eachother ready for the next afternoon.

draco knocked on my door and shortly after walked in. "i didnt say come in" i sed as he sat on the bed. "its my house" he replied  confused. "...got me there malfoy" i sed as i finished getting my stuff. "why are you packing y/n" he sed as he stood up looking at me even more confused then ever. "i cant do it not with my parents draco i tried im going to the weaslys for the rest of the summer" i sed as tom walked in "your leaving me with this idiots?!?!" tom sed loudly

"yes tommy but youll be fine" i responded trying to push them out the door. "i cant belive this how rude y/n" tom replied with a giggle

hi its kinda short but writters block and all so ye enjoy <3