Broken

layla marks, 16, hufflepuff, halfblood

after 2 hours of packing our dorm was finally empty. "omg finally" he sed as he jumped onto his empty bed. "my body hurts" i sed as i layed down on my bed. we talked for a bit as we layed on our beds when we heard a knock. "i always get the door you get it" mattheo sed pointing at the door. "ugh" i grunted as i got up and made my way to the door. "hello?" i sed. "hi were moving into this dorm" sed a few third years. "k set your stuff inside we will be moving our stuff in a sec" i sed moving out the way so they can enter. two girls walked in with a few boxes of stuff aas i pulled mattheo off the bed. he fell off the bed and grunted. "your gonna pay for that tomorrow rose" he sed as he pushed him self off the floor and to his feet. 

"if i look at you wrong i have to pay for it riddle" i sed. we both got up and started moving our stuff. when we walked in the dorm there was a dark hallway that opend up into a bedroom with 3 beds. and another room a bit smaller with 2 beds. there were 3 closets and 2 dressers. since no one was there yet we claimed a closet each and i took a double bed next to a window in the smaller room. i walked into the bathroom that was huge. the bathroom looked just like our old one but way bigger. after a few hours of unpacking a bit and getting settled it was know 1:45 am.

liam and astoria walked in at the same time talking. liam introduced me to astoria since i had never met her. liam and her have been childhood bestfriends. "finally i meet the famouse y/n. liams sed so much about you" she sed shaking my hand and smiling at me. "all good things right?" i sed laughing. "oh of course only good things" she replied. we all hung out till we fell asleep. mattheo took the bed next to me and liam and astoria took the bigger room that could fit one other person. 

MORNING

i woke up to what felt like someone shaking me to wake up but there was again no one there. {im going crazy i swear} i thought to myself. i got up and brushed my hair and teeth. i changed into some black leggings and a black shirt. 

when i finished changing i walked out to see mattheo sitting on my bed

when i finished changing i walked out to see mattheo sitting on my bed. "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING" he yelled. liam walked in "no go change y/n" liam sed. i just stood there for a sec when i felt astoria pull me back. "run dont look back" she sed as we ran and they chased us. we ran to great hall out of breath. "i-i ca-n-t br-a-th" i sed tryna catch my breath. as we walked in. we sat down at the table and a few minutes later liam mattheo and draco walked in. draco and mattheo picked me up as liam picked up astoria and walked out. "PUT ME DOWN ASSHOLES" I YELLED. "NO YOUR CHANGING" they sed at the same time. when we got there thew threw us on the beds as one stayed by the door so we couldent run and the other two grabbed clothes. "ill distract mattheo and liam" i whisperd to astoria as i walked over to mattheo going through my closet. "what" he sed as i stared at him. {excuse excuse excuse} i sed i my head panicking "your pretty" i sed in a panick to think of something. "wha-" he sed turning around to look at me as he dropped the hoodie he was holding. i leaned aginst the door frame "your pretty" i sed again "you dont mean that y/n" he replied looking away. i walked up to him as i heard draco and liam yell as astoria ran. he tried to leave but i grabbed him and looked up at him "you. are. pretty" i sed again. "y/n stop" he replied looking down at me. "why i think your pretty riddle" i sed . 

Mattheos pov

she kept saying i was pretty witch made me feel some type of way. {im a riddle i dont feel stop} i thought over and over again. she wouldent stop saying it tho. "why i think your pretty riddle" she sed again before i panicked. "mattheo?" she sed still looking at me. "yes devil?" i sed. "i think i like you". she replied. "y/n i dont like you like that..." i sed. "its fine" she sed walking out. "y/n..." i sed walking behind her. "no its my fault dont worry im fine" she sed. the feeling was still there and i didnt like the way it felt. or what it was. "ya it is your fault y/n" i sed. she turned looking at me broken and counfused. "im a riddle i dont feel y/n i dont know why you thought i would. tom may have but not me" i sed looking at her watching her heart break more. "so i was just a toy to you..." you replied. "yes y/n dont you get it.. you mean nothing to me" she walked out without saying anything. {..whyd i say that} i thought to myself regreting saying what i sed. 

Y/N POV 

mattheo sed i ment nothing to him witch broke me even more. i walked out and went to the hufflepuff common room as i had a friend named layla that was there. she gave me the password incase emergancy so i walked in. nevile and some other people looked at me as i walked to her dorm with tears running down my face. "oh my god y/n what happnd" she sed as she opend the door. she walked me in and sat down. "this is what i get for falling for a riddle" i sed laying down crying. she let me cry and talk to her for a bit before we walked to the qudditch game. it was hufflepuff and slythiren. i sat with pansy  as tom couldent make it. layla sat with us to comfort me. "y/n my babe what happend" pansy sed hugging  me tightly. "i told him i liked him and he sed i was just a toy" i sed sitting down. "im gonna kill him" she sed in a angry tone. "no pansy its my fault i knew this was gonna happen" i sed 

TIME SKIP TO LIKE A WEEK LATER

it has been a week since the game and i havent talked to mattheo since. i have been staying in laylas dorm for the most part to avoid him. we walked to class me layla and liam had herbaligy  and where on our way when we passed mattheo being a manwhore and making out with a random girl again. i looked away and countinued to walk down the hall. it hurt to see him with another girl but i had to get use to it and fast.

 after class was lunch time so we went to the great hall. we took our seat and doumbledore started his speech "We will be having this year yull ball in 2 weeks at 7pm it will last till 12am i hope to see you all there" he sed. cheering and clapping spread around. i felt someones eyes on me. wheen i turned around it was liam. he waved at me and got up. he walked over to the hufflepuff table wince i was avoiding mattheo who was right next to him. "hey love" he sed sitting next to me. "hi" i replied "heres what im thinking y/n" liam sed "mhmm?' i grunted. 

"you me a real date tonight i pick you up at the hufflepuff common room at 6pm. we watch the sunset while we sit on the quidditch feild. we lay under the stares and talk as  we watch clouds and stars go by. and if it rains like it supose to we dance in the rain and if im lucky a hug or a kiss in the rain. ill walk you back to whatever dorm you want where ill tell you how much i love you and walk away with a goodbye and a hug" he sed looking in my eyes. 

"damn if you dont take it i will" layla sed laughing. "will there be food?" i sed smirking at him "of course" he sed smiling. "mmmm its a deal" i sed smiling at him. "ok 6pm" he sed walking away. pansy walked up and sat down "congrats i heard you scored a date with mini malfoy" she sed. "yeah i did" i sed as i bit into my sandwich. i looked at layla to see her smiling at the slythiren table. i turned around to see larenzo staring at her. "omg you and lorenzo?" i sed with my mouth wide open. "mabey" she sed biting her lip and smiling. "yall would be so cute together" pansy sed smiling. "you think?" lyla sed facing pansy. "WELL DUHH" we sed at the same time and laughed. 

hope you enjoyed and for yall who may not know i have another story called "task faild succesfuly" out rn the first page is out lmk if yall want me to countinue it