butter beers

"will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking into my eyes. I smiled as I sed "of course". He hugged and kissed me again.

we walked out of the astronamy tower after a bit of talking and what not and headed to our dorm. astoria and i wanted to hang out and get to know eachother since we really havent gotten to. i walked in as liam stayed in the common room talking to blaise and some random people. when i walked in astoria was walking into the bathroom to change "oh hi y/n give me one minute". she sed waving at me. as she walked into one of the bathrooms mattheo walked out of the other bathroom. we made eye contact as i took a deep breath and looked down with hesitation. "Y/n...can we talk?" mattheo sed in a quiet tone. i looked up at him. "No" i sed "astoria ill be in the common room. i yelled out as i walked out of the dorm. "Y/n please" mattheo sed following me. we walked into the common room "no mattheo i dont want to talk fuck off" i sed turning to him angrily.  "Why not y/n" he yelled back. "BECAUSE IM JUST A TOY TO YOU WHY DO YOU CARE!" I yelled back. We both stood there as Astoria walked out and took my arm without a word. We walked out and went to hogsmade. I could tell she wanted to ask about what all had happened but didn't wanna say anything about it. "Go ahead ask" I sed looking out the window on the train. "Ok what happened between you and mattheo....you guys use to be really fucking close" she sed looking down with a worried look on her face. "We got in a fight he called me a toy" I replied still looking out the window.
After a bit of talking on the train we arrived at hogsmade. We walked in laughing and chatting as we walked up to order butter beers. We ordered and as I went to pay I heard a voice behind me "we will pay for them" I turned around to see Liam, draco, harry and mattheo. "Ok would you like to add anything to the order" the server asked. "Ya four more butter beers please" mattheo sed looking at me then the server. I rolled my eyes then took a seat at the back of the room. A few moments went by before mattheo sat down in front of me. "Y/n please talk to me" he sed as Liam sat down next to me. "No Mattheo leave me alone" I replied as Liam put his arm around me."what's up riddle and y/n ?" Liam asked  " nothing" I replied before mattheo could say anything.

Liam and I looked at eachother as he learned his head down and kissed me on the lips. I put my hand on the back of his head as I kissed him back. When we broke the kiss he kissed my head as draco harry and Astoria sat down. I looked at mattheo to see him biting his lip angrily but also in a sad way. We all talked for a bit as we waited for our butter beers.

Our butter beers came and we countinued to talk but Liam,draco, and mattheo had to go somewhere so they got up to leave and Liam gave me a kiss goodbye before walking away.  leaving me, Astoria, and Harry together. We talked as we walked back to the train and left back to Hogwarts.

615 words

Hey guys this is way shorter than usual but I'm on vacation I promise after my vacation I'll write a long one