"I call you Devil because......"

TW   if you dont like sex sceanes skip this page  <3

"Ok then devil" he said before smashing his soft lips into mine, i had missed this way more then i should. 

i slowly kissed his lips but i had felt so needy for this, for his touch, his kiss, his everything.....just him in general, i had promised myself to never allow what was happening but his lips were to soft and sweet, his touch to gentel and soothing and his voice just had a way of pulling me in like a siren does to sailors at  sea.....

He was just to irresistable to me. he rubbed his hand up and down my back slowly as he kissed me. his other hand started guiding my hips back and forth on him slowly but with a needy force. our kissing sped up as we got more needy for eachother, low moans from both of us filling the kiss every know and then "Please...." i Moaned lowly pulling away for the slightest of seconds and then smashing my lips back into his. letting go of my hips both his hands met on the back of my shirt and in a quick needy motion he broke the kiss and the soft cotton shirt i once wore now flew past my head landing on the floor.

i turned my head back to him after watching the shirt land. he held eyecontact with me before smirking and smashing his lips back into mine. hes hands resting on my hips continueing to guide them back and forth on his. my hands guideing through is soft curly brown hair as his left hand reaching up to my bra and uncliping it. one hand still guideing my hips and the other sliding my bra off of my arms. slowly traceing his finger down my arm along with On the black laced bra straps that rested on my shoulders ever so softly. 

his lips parting and closing on mine as i grinded against him.                                                             shallow breaths in between each kiss we parted from.                                                                                         the soft warm touch of his hands on my skin.                                                                                                           our bodies against eachother with little to no space between us.                                                                    it was all enough to drive me insane and make me so much more needy. "plaease Mattheo....." i whined as i pulled away from his lips his soft and sweet lips.... his eyes met mine and a grin appeared on his lips "So worked up and all for me y/n?" he said while rubbing my upper back. "love seeing you like this for me, its a beutiful sight you know y/n" he spoke as his han dstopped in the middle of my upper back. "Please..." i whined again while holding eye contact. every second that passed i got more needy for him, for his cock, for his lips on my body.... just him. "anything you ask devil....and you shall recive" he said as i felt my bra unhook under his hand. quickly in oone fast motion he pushed me to his left and onto my back but my legs never left his body.

he pulled my bra off of me and took his shirt off before smashing his lips back into mine. his hand slowly went down my breasts, to the tip of them and then under them, to my Stomach from top to bottom and to my left thigh but his hand didnt reach the bottom of my thigh. his hand slowly slid sideways into my panties as he started rubbing my clit slowly but with enough pressure. i moaned into the kiss softly makeing him speed up. i reached for his pants and tugged at them. he pulled away from the kiss "my hands a bit busy Devil...would you mind doing it for me" he said grinning. i let out a soft moan as i nodded my head. i reached for the front of his pants and started unbuttoning his pants. i reached the last button on the pants and undid it. quickly i moved my hands to the sides of his pants and pulled them down. "i got it from here Devil" he said removing his hand from my clit and stood up. he pulled down his pants.

his eyes met mine as he slowly removed his black boxers revealing his cock. he walked back over to the bed i layed on and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed where he removed the panties i wore. he leaned down and his lips met mine. are lips closing and opening on eachotheres faster then the last time our lips touched. my legs lifted under his hands as he set them on his hips as he moved closer inbetween my legs never pulling away from the kiss.

his hips met mine as he thrusted hard and fast into me unexpectedly causing me to let out a loud moan. i broke the kiss as i layed all the way back onto the bed as he thrusted his hard warm cock into me. as much as i never wanted to admit it i missed this, i missed him so much but untill know i would have never admitted that to myself or anyone else. 

Our moans filled the room as our bodies took in eachothers plessure as he pushed in and out of me faster and harder then ever. his thumb met my clit as he continued to thrust into me. rubbing his thumb on my clit matching the speed of his hips never missing a beat as i moaned out in plessure. a warmness filled my stomach as he moved inside me. "P-please.." i moaned. "Please what" he said with a grin inbetween his moans of pleassure. "Im c-close" i moaned out again. my toes currling and my hands gripping the bed as i moaned more. he sped up his pase more pushing me to my max. the warmness traveld from my stomach and down leaving my body as my muscles relaxed into him. he pulled out and hoverd over me where he finished himself on my stomach and plopped down on the bed next to me. "God ive missed that" he said as he brushed his hand though my hair. 

he got up and picked me up as i wrapped my arms around his neck as he walked us to the bathroom where he set me on the counter as he ran a warm bath for us. "Mattheo can i aske you something?" i asked makeing him trn to look at me. "go ahead Devil" he responded. stareing into his deep brown eyes i asked "Why do you call me Devil?..." i asked in a soft spoken tone. he gave me a slight smile as we sat there quiet a long moment before he finnaly answerd....

"I call you Devil because i cant help but to let you in......and everytime you knock......i cant help but let you in" he said keeping eye contact without blinking.