abusive friend "eye roll emojie i dont have ;-;"

TYSM FOR ALL THE LOVEEE i have been very busy and i think im sick so uhm ya buuuuut  im sorry for not updating sooner but when i got on to 28 notifications i decided hey go update the story dumbass soooo ya enjoyy {also look how cute mattheo is in that pic up derr omg pls sum look at me like that ;-;}

"miss y/n you will be having two partners this class as we have odd numbers" 

i looked over at pansy for a second to see she had been partnerd with liam. i could tell she wanted to puch him wich made me laugh a bit. theo and regulus walked over to the teacher and me as they were talking. "great your both here so you three will be partnerd up for the rest of the year unless of any aultercations" Professor Pomona said {no i did not google her name bc i forgot- ok mabey i did anywayyyss} "Oooo we get to sit with a pretty lady reg" theo said earining a punch in the arm from regulus. i could tell they were already good friends. "aww and i get to sit next to what seems like two dumbasses. waiting for the chance to get in trouble" i said. pansy who was listining burst into laughter and so did regulus.

theo held back a laught behind a playful smirk. {yk that smirk he dose? hold up leme show u}

{not the pic i was tryna find but deal with it ig}

they sat down to the right of me as the rest of the class walked in. the class begun and we were mainly just taking notes of poisinus plants and whats not. i felt a nudge on my shoulder causing me to turn my head. "sooo tell us a bit about the people here" theo said looking around tryna be quiet. "well that over there is tom. we grew up together and he has a asshole brother. that girl is pansy shes also a childhood friend her and tom are dating. i said pointing at them. "mhmm" regulus humed quietly. "that blond boy is liam hes a cheating bitch" i said loud enought for him to hear but not for Professor Pomona to hear.

"thats why he gives of small dick energy" theo said making me laught and make the teacher look. "miss y/n care to share whats so funny?" she said looking at us three. "only liams face Professor Pomona" i responded without a pause making everyone laugh a bit. the teacher looked at me in dissapointment and went to speak. "ya ya i know detintion with snape blah blah blah" i said. "Professor Pomona it was our fault we should be the ones in trouble" theo sed standing up.

regulus hit his hand "no that was his fault not mine dont blame me fucker" regulus said "MR BLACK i do not tollarate such faul language in my class detintion" she said in a angry tone pointing to the door. "all three of you out know" she said shortly after. we grabbed our stuff and walked out. "Mr BlAcK i DoNt ToLlArAtE sUcH LaNgUaGe In My ClAsS" i said in a anoying tone as we walked down the hall to detintion earning a laugh from them. "told you that you were gonna make trouble ideots" i said walking backwards looking at them.

"ya you were what do we owe you for being right? a kiss?" regulus said sarcasticaly making me giggle a bit. "watch o-} the tried to say. i tripped backwards into someones arms. i looked up to see mattheo holding me up. "ew you" i said looking at him. 'nice to see you to rose" he said dropping me and walking away. "FUCK YOU DUMBASS" i yelled "YOU ALREADY HAVE" he yelled back as he flipped me off as he walked away. theo and regulus put out a hand to help me up off the floor. 

i stood up and rolled my eyes as mattheo walked away. "so whos thattt" theo said as they followed me to detintion once again. "a asshole enamy i have" i said as we walked down the stairs to potions for detintion. "but if hes your enamy ehy did you fuck him-" regulus asked. "manipulative asshole" i responded. "how long have you been enamys" they asked at the same time. "how many questions are you two gonna fucking ask?" i said as we stopped at the door to potions.

TIME SKIP MFSS

after detintion i went back to my dorm to get ready for the party. i picked out a cute black dress and got ready. tom and pansy werent at the dorm yet so i had some time alone for once. 

YOUR DRESS ^

YOUR DRESS ^

i started doing my makeup as pansy walked in. "..fucking goddess" she said staring. "babe come look at this goddess in the bathroom" she shouted out to tom. he walked to the doorway and stopped and leaned on it. "damn  since when do you clean up this nice y/n?" he said earning a slap from pansy. "oh tommy  your just mad im hot and your not" i said as i finiched up my makeup. "well mine if i squeeze in here and steal your makeup y/n" pansy said with a smile. "of course". 

"oh tom pansys not aloud to drink achiohol as we have a...bet going" i said making pansy look at me then back at the mirorr. "and whats this bet about?" he asked still leaning on the doorway. "well she says she cant go  months without getting blackout drunk alteast once and i say she can. and if she cant i owe her 20 galleons and i dont wanna lose money so ima need you to be on my side for once" i said tryna think fast. i knew it didnt make much sence but we had made weird bets like that in the past so i was hoping he wouldent think anything of it.

"fine but only becouse she needs to cut out some of the acohole" he said hugging her from behind. pansy had finished up her makeup as i finished straightining my hair. 

"ok hurry up slow hoes" i said handing pansy the straightiner. "it slow pokes but ok idiot" tom said puching me in a joking way. "owww im gonna bruse you abusive fuck" i said dramaticly. " you are so dramatic i swaer y/n" he said laughing. "or are you just a abusive friend and boyfriend hmm?" i asked making pansy laugh. "im a abusive friend to you but im not a abusive boyfriend as the only beating i do is beating that puss-" {ya you get it blah blah blah}

ALR ENJOY YOU HORNY FUCKS <3 ill tryy to post more cant promise but yeaaaaa bai seifhoudhbv