Feeling possesive Hmmm?

TY FOR 14K READS AHH

"i hope that hurt" tom said as he sat next to mattheo.

"seeing as she grabbed the hardest piece of bread on the table it did" he said throwing it back at me as i giggled, we all started eating and talking as the rest of the group came in and sat. "oh by the way you guys got lucky as flinch and umbidge crashed the party last night" larenzo said to me and mattheo, "ya we barley ecaped them last night so not suprised" mattheo responded.

"We?" draco said confused but with a smirk looking back and forth between us, "whatever your thinking dont malfoy" i responded with a glare at him, making him raise a eyebrow "simply riddle followed me and we ran into unbridged and flinch do we ran into a classroom and I had to apperate us or he would have snitched". "fine" Draco sed with a grin.

After Breakfast

when we finished eating I headed to the Library to study with Theo, when I got there it had been empty so I started grabbing out books and setting them on the table and sat down. after a long fifteen minutes of waiting theo finally showed up. "god damn took you sweet time didnt you" i said rolling my eyes "sorry Mattheo and regulus wouldent let me leave till we finished a game of tag on the quidditch pitch" he responded. "your fucking jokeing right?" i asked. he looked me dead in the eyes before saying "im dead fucking  serious y/n" he replyed with a straight face and keeping eye contact. 

"god you guys are litteral five year olds. like its so selfish you didnt invite me. so fucking childish".  "dont you like hate riddle or something tho?" he asked as he sat across the table from me. "yes but i will never decline a good game of tag" i said with a smile before we got started. 

After a while of studying i noticed he had been stareing at me for a while, i ignored it until it went on three minutes of him non-stop looking at me and smileing. "Why are you stareing Theo" i said whithout looking up from my work. "your just so fucking beutiful and i cant wrap my brain around it" he said. "You have a brain?" i responded finnaly looking up. 

i relized what i said and saw him pressing his lips together anoyed yet impressed. "you should run" he said standing up. "yeaaa...." i said before running out of the library leaveing the books there. theo followed behind but not to close. i ran through the halls sliding around corrners  and dodgeing people barley every know and then. as i ran i was blocked by the weasly twins with raised eyebrows. "why are you running?" george asked. "May have reponded to theo with <you have a brain?> and know hes chaseing me" i said smiling  earining a laugh from them. "wicked" they said. i looked behind me to see theo turn the corrner not far from where we were. 

i pushed through the twins and countinued to run, soon i was met by a empty hallway where i heard him gain ground on me. all of a sudden i felt his warm arms wrap around my waist  lift me up off the ground, we both laughed as he set me back down where my feet hit the ground once again. "Ok ok you got me" i said catching my breath. we heard footsteps from farther down the hall. i turned to see mattheo whatching before turning to the stairs to the dungeon.

Mattheos pov HEHE

I saw y/n run around the corrner barley catching herself from falling i raised a eyebrow as to why she was rnning, soon after theo ran around the corrner and catching up to her, he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up off the ground, they laughed and talked wich brought up feelings of jelousy but i didnt know why as it was a dare to go out with her last year, did i actully catch feelings i asked myself before she spotted me makeing eye contact with me, i felt my heart beating out of my chest,

i walked down the stairs to the doungeon as i heard there laughs fade into the distence. i walked down the halls to the slythiren common confused, i had so many quesions, why do i feel this way, why where they together and so many more. i didnt think about it last year when i thought thease things as we where always together so i figured that was all. but this was diffrent, the jelousy i felt was stornger than any other time i thought to myself as i walked into the common room.

Tom had been sitting on the couch reading a book when he looked up to greet me. "whats up lil brother" he said. "hey..." i said makeing him stand up. "whats wrong mattheo" he asked as he stood know in front of me. "are y/n and theo dateing?" i asked without thinking. {fuck why did i ask straight out like that} i thought to myself as Tom smirked. "you actully fell for her dumbass didnt you mattheo". "i dont know just....i saw them together and it made me feel....jelouse...and kinda possesive of her but i didnt say anythiing as its not my place to and she hates me so" i responded as he set his hand on my shoulder. "what happend to her being a dare hmm?" he asked smilling waiting for a response..........

HEHE DRAMMMAAAA love you all hope you enjoyed :D