"fine riddle"

TW SEX  TW A LONG PAGE AHEAD ALL EVENTS ON THIS PAGE HAVE CONSENT

 we both cleaned up and changed as we washed our clothes. nothing else happend other then us comforting pansy. the party had came up and pansy didnt want to go so we left her for a bit as i went to go get ready. we had to wear blue so i looked for a blue dress or outfit to wear to the party. i found a blue dress tucked away in my closet so i took it out and went to the bathroom. i was in the shower when i heard mattheo enter the bathroom. "hello" i called out as i washed my hair out. "why hello devil" he sed back. "mind if i join you?" he asked as he opend the shower door. "sure i geuss" i sed in a giggly cunfused tone. he walked in and closed the door. i turned around to see him looking me up and down. "god you and that stareing problem riddle" i sed smirking at him as we made eye contact. "why wouldent i look at you" he replyed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "i know we sed it was a one time thing but can we make it a two time thing??" he asked as i looked up at him to see him smirking at me. "ill consider it theo" i replyed as i pulled away from him.

"your no fun know are you" he replyed as he grabbed the shampoo bottle to wash his hair. "you know i kinda like the phycopath side of you" he sed smirking at me. 

TIME SKIP IDK WHAT TO PUT HERE

a bit later i got out the shower and dried myself off mattheo was still showering. i got into               the blue dress i found earlier and dried my hair. 

what ya wearing^^^

what ya wearing^^^

after i did my hair i put on some light, blue makeup. right as i finished mattheo walked out and the mirror fogged up. "can you hand me a towl" he asked. i walked to the small storage closet in the bathroom and grabbed a white towl and threw it at  him as i walked out. "THANKS" he yelled closing the door "YOUR WELCOME" i yelled back at him. i grabbed some black heels and put them on. i walked downstairs and to pansys room to check on her before i left. "how you doing love" i sed as i walked in and sat down next to her. "violated.." she replyed as she rolled over to see me. "i know love its ok... he wont be bothering you anymore tho" i sed rubbing her head. tom walked out and got on the bed as they shared a double bed. we countinued to talk for a bit before mattheo walked in. "how ya doing pans" he asked leaning on the doorway. "decent i geuss" she sed. "well mind if i escort y/n to the party for ya?" he asked looking at tom. "....ya use protection tho kids" he sed smiling at us. "ok dad we will next time" mattheo responded as he put his hand infront of me. i grabbed his hand as he pulled me up on our way out "y/n" tom sed. "yes?" i asked him. "rule 3 is gone" he sed {the rule not to hookup with mattheo} "nice to know" i replyed as we walked out.

we walked down the hall to ravenclaw room when liam ran up behind us. whats up guys. he sed as he put his arm around me. mattheo looked like he could hit him. we arrived at the party and went our sepret ways

MATTHEOS POV

when we got to the party y/n went and sat with luna and blaise. i went to see what lorenzo was doing and draco imediently started chasing liam around. the ravenclaw common room was the second biggest common room but the dorms where so fucking small. everyone was in blue or white. music was blasting to where you could barley hear anyone. there had been a few boring party's this year so it was nice that there was finally a fun one. astoria walked up to me and asked to dance so i sed yes. she danced on me for a bit before i looked over to see y/n looking at us. she looked jelouse but i didn't think anything of it. liam sat down next to y/n with a guitar and started showing her it. he pulled her into him and started playing it with her hands. i didnt know why but i felt extreamly jelouse right away. we are just friends why would i care i thought.