the test

DRAMA ALERTTT

i finished putting all my clothes in the closet and finished setting up my area of the dorm. pansy and tom had left a few moments prier and were in the common room giggling with the others. when i finnaly finished decorating i walked out to the common room and set next to tom. the new boys had been sitting with draco and mattheo talking. "what did i miss?" i asked tom. "well other then your parents begging me to get you to go back to the manor nothing". 'i ment since you have been in the common room dumbass". blaise who was sitting next to me laughd at my response and then leaned into my shoulder "hows the boyfriend" he asked with a grin. "not my boyfriend blaise".

"oh  tom what was it you sed you would tell me later at 9 3/4 platform" i asked. toms face dropped and he motioned for me to go to the dorm as he stood up and walked to the dorm. i soon followed with a concerned look. i enterd the dorm closing the door behind me "tom whats going on?" tom stared at me for a second "tom just tell me". after a few seconds of silence he said "Mattheo made a bet with one of the other slythirens that he could fuck you and then just ditch you after summer break". anger and confusion filled my body before i opend the door and walked out to the common room. "So im a fucking bet?" i said to mattheo. he gave me a grin and stood up. 'well of course you didnt think i actully liked you right?" he said with a giggle. 

"you were just a toy for me y/n. you gave me what i wanted". i slapped him harshly making everyone in the room widen there eyes for a moment. "and never again will i riddle" i said before walking out of the common room. as i walked down the hall and into a bathroom i could hear someone following me. pansy walked into the bathroom and stared at me for a moment. "Im so sorry y/n. you didnt deserve that" she said before pulling me into a hug. "its my fault for thinking that asshole actully liked me. we have always and will always be enamies" pansy stayed quiet as she hugged me. "You got the only good riddle it seems" i said making her laugh. "ya i geuss i did" she said as she looked at the ground. "ansy whats wrong?" i asked as she had been acting weird all day. 

"nothing im fine" she responded. "pansy i know you your not ok. you can trust me with anything whats going on pans" i said worried as she was holding back tears. "y/n i visited tom at the manor over summer break and i stayed for about a week before going home". "pans thats not helping" i responded still confused as ever. "y/n i think im pregnant" she said as she burst into tears. i quickly hugged her as she cried into my shoulder. "i better be the godmother if you are" i said jokingly making her laugh. "wait dose tom know?" i asked "..No" she responded

"im not even sure i havent taken a test". "ok ill go to the store and buy one you stay here" i said. i said bye and then apperated to a muggle world allyway. i walked out of the ally and into a nearby store. i pulled out some muggle cash i had just incase i ever needed to come here. i walked around untill i found the tests and grabbed a box. i proceeded to the cashiere and checked out. i swiftly made my way back to the allyway with the tests hidden and apporated back.

i arrived in the bathroom were pansy was and took out the tests. "how many symptoms do you have pans?" i asked. "only about half and my period should come tommorow  but its to long of a wait" she said as i hannded her the test. "ok so you may not be but if you are just know im here forr you ok" i said she gave me a hug and went into the stall. a minute later she walked out with the test and set it down on the counter. the we turned it upside down as we waited for the results. after the three minutes we took a deep breath and picked it up......

;) ima be evil and leave yall on a cliffhanger..hehe {pls dont hate me-} ty for 5.6k reads holy fuckkk