the date

"WELL DUHH" we sed at the same time and laughed.

After lunch we went to our last classes of the day. I went to my dorm to get a outfit for tonight Wich is when. I saw mattheo. I stopped and looked at him then walked to my closet. "Y/n please I'm sorry" he sed walking behind me. "Or do you miss using me like a toy riddle" I sed pushing him out of my closet. I closed the door and locked it. As he tried to open it "y/n please talk to me" he sed knocking on the door. I grabbed a cute outfit and walked out. "Where are you going?" He sed grabbing my wrist "I'm getting ready for a date if you must know riddle" I replied pulling away from him. He stood there and watched as I walked out slamming the door on my way out.

When I got back to Layla's dorm I got ready for my date with Liam

what ya wearing^^^

I changed and did my hair and makeup. It was know 5:42pm. I sat in the common room talking to Neville about plants until there was a knock of Wich a random Hufflepuff opend the door."is y/n here" a familiar voice sed. "Ya she's here" the Hufflepuff sed as she moved out of the way letting them in. I turned my head to see Liam walking in. "I got to go Neville show me the rest tomorrow?" I sed standing up. "Ya sure thanks y/n" Neville respond. "Hello princess" Liam sed. "Hello" I sed back. "Are you ready" Liam asked. "Mhm"

We walked out to the quidditch field and sat down where there was a picnic set up. We talked for a while and watched the sunset. It started raining like they sed it would. Liam stood up and put out his hand in front of me. "Wanna dance in the rain y/n?" He asked me. "I would love to" I replied as I took his hand and stood up. We danced in the rain as it rains more and harder. We laughed as we danced in the rain. We grabbed the stuff as we ran inside soking wet.

We walked down the hall leaving a trail of water as we talked about how amazing that was. "I love the rain" I sed stopping and looking out a window "same" Liam sed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind. I looked up at him as I rested my head on his chest as we slightly swayed back and forth looking out the window at the rain. I felt him looking down at me so I looked up. "your so beautiful y/n" he sed smiling down at me. I smiled at him as I turned around and looked up at him as I stood up on my tipy toes and kissed him. He kissed me back for what seemed like forever. I put my hand in his hair as he held my waist.

We pulled away from the kids and stared into eachothers eyes. He picked me up bridle styal as we walked back to our dorm. I rested my head on his chest again and listened to his heartbeat. When we got to our dorm we both changed out of our wet clothes and cuddled as I drifted to sleep on his bed.

MORNING TIME

When I woke up Liam was gone but there was a note besides me with some clothes.

Wear this and  go to where we met again for the first time at Hogwarts
-liam

Read the note

I got dressed into the outfit eager to see what he had planned. I walked to the great hall and sat next to pansy. "Hey" I sed sitting down. "How was the date" pansy asked. "Really amazing. Like the most romantic thing ever" I replied smiling. "Well Liam wanted me to hand you this" she sed handing me another note. "Scavenger hunt?" Pansy asked. "Yep" I replied opening the note.

Good job your one step closer. Know go to where we kissed last night.

Read the note

I walked down the hallways wondering what was gonna happen. I got to the hallway where I kissed him last night where the note was taped on the window.

Last place y/n know go to the window you jumped out of.

I appearated to the stairs of the astronamy tower and walked up to see Liam holding my favorite Flowers. "Hello love" he sed as he walked over and hugged me and handing me the flowers. "Hello" I sed back as I smelled the flowers. "Y/n" he sed as he took my hand. "Yes?" I sed back as I looked up at him."will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking into my eyes. I smiled as I sed "of course". He hugged and kissed me again.

Kinda short but I'm pre writing rn so trust me lmao TYSM for 958 reads I live you all💖