Results

TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT HOLY FUCK <3 {if you havent read the last part of the story i would go do that first <3}

Pansy and i waited for the results as we talked about the whole thing wth mattheo and before we knew it it had been three minutes. "are you ready for this pan..." i asked as i held it upside down. "not really.." she responded. i could tell she was nervous about the situation. "pan take a deep breath and close your eyes real quickly". she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "imagine you, tom, and the baby if you are pregnant. imagine raising the child with him, loving them with everything you have..." "know tell me how it makes you feel pan". she stayed silent with her eyes closed before responding. "i feel loved..and kinda exited" she resonded. 

"thanks y/n" she said opening her eyes with a smile. "no problem. and if this all goes to shit just know ill be here for you always and forever babe" i said smiling back at her. "ready?"... "yes" she responded. i flipped it facing up slowly and read it. i looked up at pansy waiting for her reaction to the tests results. "oh my merlin" she said looking up at me. i hugged her tightly. as we giggled a bit ...."your pregnant pans" i said as she cried a bit into my shoulder. 

after a moment "im pregnant" she responded with a laught as we stopped hugging. "holy fuck my best friend is pregnant! i gotta start planning the baby shower" me and pansy had both decided when we had our first kid we would wait for the baby to be born before finding out the gender so we agreed to let eachother plan the baby shower. "i dont know if its the hormones of being pregnant but i wanna go yell at mattheo know" she said with a giggle. "lets do it" i responded.

Time skip mfs

we had just gotten out of potions class and were walking down the hall when we saw mattheo making out with a random girl. "what a whore" i said talking about mattheo  as we walked by  making him roll his eyes. we countinued to walk down the hall when pansy turned to me "oh are you going to the ravenclaw party tonight?" i stoped and looked at her for a moment. "sure but you cant drink" i said pointing at her as we countinued to walk to herboligy. 

we arrived at herboligy and took our seats. pansy was partnerd with draco so she sat next to him and i had missed this class when they announced the partners so i waited for my partner. theo and regulus walked in and went to the teacher and talked to her for a moment. she pointed at desks and looked around before they walked over to me. "miss y/n you will be having two partners this class as we have odd numbers.

ik its short im sorryyyyyyyy