Chapter 7

I need a break to breathe.
"I'm gonna head to the toilets. I'll be back in a bit." I say, awkwardly standing up.
"Ok, bye!" Alex says.
"See you." Vincent says.
"I uh- I actually need to use the toilet as well. Mind if I tag along?" Zak asks, looking into my eyes.
"Uh... yeah, sure." I say, my cheeks going bright red, once again.
Me and Zak both stand up and walk into the direction of the toilets together.
-
"Why are you here?" I ask Zak.
"What do you mean? I need the loo." Zak says, playfully.
"We were in the toilets less than 20 minutes ago. You obviously don't need to go again." I say, rolling my eyes.
"Same for you. You were in the toilets with me, remember? Remember when I... placed my lips on your neck..?" Zak teased as he playfully bumped into me.
"Z-Zak! Shut up, dummy." I say.
Zak laughs and looks at me. He stops walking and grabs my hand.
-
"W-What are you doing?" I say, awkwardly catching a glimpse of Zak's eye contact
"I don't need the toilet. I just want to be alone with you." Zak confesses as he pulls my body closer to his.
"Umm- I uh- Zak.." I say, awkwardly.
"Sorry. Sorry. I know what you said about not knowing me well enough yet. I'm sorry." Zak apologises again and again.
"It's fine! Don't worry about it. Just... let's just hang out a bit more before anything happens, okay?" I say, plastering on a face smile.
"Yeah. It's a date." Zak giggles.
"Whatever." I roll my eyes and we carry on walking to the toilets.
-
Nobody's POV:
The two males walked into the toilets, chatting and giggling.
"No way! That actually happened?" Darryl asked, jokingly.
"YES! It was hilarious. I couldn't believe it hahah." Zak laughed. "Anyways, what about that date?"
"What? You weren't being serious." Darryl rolls his eyes as he leans against the wall. Zak walked up to the other male and pinned him against the wall.
"I am deadly serious." Zak said, confidently.
-
Darryl's face was bright red, "Z-Zak..." he stuttered.
"Come on. Tomorrow? After school?" Zak suggested.
"No way! We're not going on a date Zak." Darryl giggled.
Although, Zak didn't understand what was holding Darryl back.
"Why not?" Zak asked, taking his hand off the wall. Their faces were still only inches apart.
-
Darryls POV:
When Zak asked me 'Why not?' I wasn't sure what to say. I didn't see a why not. Maybe me and Zak going on a date wouldn't be such a bad thing?
-
"Okay. Fine. Tomorrow, after school." I gave in. And there it was, my first date with Zak was organised. Although it was in an odd order, we are having a first date after we've had our first kiss. But, I'm still glad that this date is happening. I'm excited.
-
488 Words <3