Chapter 11

I'm confused, and I suppose that's why I ask Zak something. "Hey. Would you mind coming to the vending machines with me?"
Zak doesn't say anything, he just gives me a lil nod and then slowly follows behind me as I lead him to the snack machines.
-
As soon as me and Zak get to the vending machines, I immediately start entering quarters into the water machine.
"What's your problem?" I say, glancing at him, and then back at the vending machine.
-
"I don't know what your talking about." Zak says, stubbornly.
"Seriously? What's going on with you?" I reply, growing irritated. I try to keep calm, since I do have feelings for Zak and I don't want to push him away, but I'm still mad that he's excluding Caroline and he's clearly mad at me for something.
-
I watch closely as I press C6 on the machine and wait for my water to drop down. I collect it afterwards and then turn my attention to Zak.
"What's wrong?" I ask, sighing.
"What's going on with you and Caroline?" He asks with no hesitation or regret.
"What are you talking about?" I say, not sure of what he's asking.
"Oh come on. Are you two a thing?" He asks me with no expression. He is so unreadable, it makes me nervous.
-
"Are you serious?" I say, extremely annoyed. "I JUST agreed to going a date with you, and now you think I'm dating someone else? What sort of person do you think I am?" I facepalm as I begin walking back to the others, but I can feel a cold hand reach mine which causes me to come to a halt. Zak twirls his fingers around mine as he looks into my eyes. "Sorry." He says, quietly, almost whispering.
-
I sigh and pull him into a hug, not caring who sees.
"You're a bit close there, don't you think?" Zak says, whispering into my ear as he leans his head on my shoulder.
"It's just a hug." I try to convince myself.
"That's what it was last time, until I ended up kissing you. And don't even lie, you enjoyed it." Zak giggles as his eyes catch mine.
-
I pull away from the hug and look at him. "You're such an idiot." Is all I can say.
"Suuuuurrrrreeeeeeee. We both know you looooooooovvvvveeeee me really." Zak says, sarcastically laughing.
-
I can't help it, a big smile grows across my face. I giggle as I look down at our hands, still tied.
"You're a bit close there. Don't you think?" I mocked Zak, playfully.
Zak tightens his grip on my hand as he looked into my eyes.
"Can we go back now?" I ask Zak.
"Are you gonna keep flirting with Caroline?" Zak asks me, squinting his eyes.
"I wasn't flirting with her!" I say, once again.
"Yeah yeah. Just, stop. You're mine." Zak says as he leads me back to the group.
-
His words lingering in my mind, 'you're mine'. I feel my face heat up but I try to ignore it. I don't want to seem like a simp or anything.
-
When me and Zak arrive back at the little group, everyone is getting along perfectly. Me and Zak sit down, a bit too close, but I don't care. Although, I think Alex noticed me blushing. How am I gonna explain that?
-
Vote? <3

568 Words <3