Chapter 25

Zak says his goodbyes and then opens my door. He blows me a kiss before he leaves and closes the door behind him. And now I'm left here, alone in my thoughts. What do I do?
-
I decide to get over my stubbornness and go talk to my father. I walk upstairs and he is still in my room, sitting on my bed. I sit beside him and take a deep breathe.

Marco smiles at me lightly and I return it.
"I'm sorry for being stubborn. I just didn't like the way you were treating Zak." I say, trying to be as nice as possible, under the circumstances.
"You really like this boy, huh?" My father scoffs, but not in a mean way. He seems to be calming down now.
"I do father. I'm falling in love with him." I say to my father, and every word I'm saying is true. I really am falling in love.

My father stands up from the bed and holds my hand, he looks into my eyes and does something I didn't expect.

He wraps his arms around me, lovingly. I suppose this is his version of a hug? It's a bit awkward, but I love it. Just like how I love my father.

We have our issues now and then, but at the end of the day he is my father and I will always love him.

My father exits my room after saying goodbye. I then check my phone to see I have 4 new messages.

Alex
Hey bro! Me, Vincent and Zak are going to the local park at 2pm today. You should come!

Alex
Hurry tf up ass. Respond to me.

Alex
Are you coming or not?

Vincent
Are you going to be coming to the park with me, Zak and Alex? Zak said he hopes to see you there ;)

I read them all twice and then check the time on my phone. It reads '1:48pm' meaning I have about 10ish minutes until I'm going to the park.

Me
Sorry for the l8 reply. I'll come park at 2pm yh?

I send that message to Alex and Vincent and then begin changing my clothes.

After I'm done picking, I decide to wear a black, baggy t-shirt which dangles to the top of my knees. I through on an Adidas hoodie over the top which is black and red (my two fav colours) and then I'm wearing black skinny jeans. I also put a short scarf over my neck which was a burgundy colour.

I look in the mirror and remember that I'm not wearing my glasses. Did I seriously sleep in my contacts? I think I read somewhere that that's dangerous? It's okay. I'm fine.

I check the time and it reads '1:54pm' so I decide to head downstairs. The thought of eating breakfast does enter my mind, but it disappears just as quick. I leave the house, shutting the door behind me. Yes, I am hungry but I can't be bothered to eat. It's not worth my time.

I begin walking down my road as I check Twitter, it's dry as hell. Damn. I really need some more friends. I put my phone in my pocket as I enter the park gates. Vincent, Alex and Zak are all already there, so I feel bad for being the last one but whatever.

I'm immediately greeted by all of my friends as soon as I'm close.
"Badboyhalo!" Alex yells, smiling and waving at me.
"Hey dude." Vincent says in his clean french accent.
"Hello love." Zak smirks at me.

"LOVE? DID I MISS A CHAPTER OR SOMETHING?" Vincent and Alex say in unison. I just giggle at their surprised faces.
"Oh shush." Zak says, trying to play it cool.

Now I'm finally standing with my friends, Zak and Alex are sitting on the two swings and Vincent is lying on the floor. Alex's phone is playing some music, I think the song is called Discord? I like it.

Just as I'm about to sit on the floor next to Vincent, Zak makes an offer I can't refuse.
"Come sit on my lap, darling." Zak smirks as he holds his hand out for me.
"If you insist." I say as I walk over to Zak and sit carefully on his lap. Zak pushes his feet off the floor, gently making us swing a little.

"Yo- this is adorable." Vincent says, lifting his head up, looking at me and Zak.
"Oh shut up." I say, rolling my eyes and giggling.
"No no. I agree with Vince. This is adorable." Zak says as he gently kisses my cheek.

Alex looks at me and Zak and I already know what he's going to ask. I quickly make a little 'don't' facial expression, but Alex clearly didn't get the message.
"Soo, are you guys official?" He asks and then everyone falls silent.

No, me and Zak aren't official. Yet. I really want to ask him. But I want it to be special and romantic, so I need to organise something..
unless he asks me first..?

——
I'm proud of this chapter hehe

STAY HYDRATED :]

863 Words <3