Chapter 21

He holds out his hand, once again, waiting for me to hold it. I roll my eyes and throw my hand in his. He suddenly starts leading me out of the doorway, closes the door behind us.
I wonder where we're going.
-
We've been walking for about 5 minutes now. Not along the roads, but in the fields. Now and again, we'd jog together, hand in hand. Our hair would rustle and blow in the wind. I felt free.

After awhile, Zak suddenly came to a halt. When I looked at what stood before me, I was amazed.

A small red and while blanket lay, restlessly, on the clean, green grass. On the blanket there was a wooden basket which had many different food items inside. The basket was made out of birch wood and you could tell it was handmade. Had Zak made it himself?

Zak took my hand as he sat down. He indicated for me to sit next to him, which I did. He began spreading out the food from the basket onto the blanket. There was many different types of foods such as: Sandwiches, Crips, Chocolates and sweets. There was also a few different drink options such as: Coca-Cola, Sprite and Water.

A big smile appeared across my face as I realised how much effort Zak had put into this date. I blushed as our eyes met. He smirked as he moved his hand on top of mine.

We were surrounded by fields and many different flowers. I looked in the distance and breathed in the fresh, warm air. There was barely any wind around, it was so calming.

Zak picked up a ham sandwich and took a small bite out of it, not losing my eye contact. He licked his lips and all I wanted to do was kiss him. He looked so attractive sitting there. His hair blowing in the wind and his eyes glistening in the sunlight.

This truly was the perfect date. <3

"No way! That's hilarious." I laughed as Zak told me multiple stupid jokes.
"I know right, hahahah." He replied, trying to hold in his little cheeky giggle. I smiled at him and he suddenly stopped laughing.

His eyes never left mine. I could feel the atmosphere grow intense as none of us said another word. Suddenly, Zak brushed his hand against my upper thigh and I could feel my cheeks turning bright red.

Zak's smirk grew wider as he budged closer to me. He took his other hand and caressed it against my cheek.
"Wow your face is red." Zak teased.
"W-Wha- Shut up! Muffin head.." I mumbled.

The black haired male slowly started to lean in to me and my anxiety went sky high.
"Z-Zak.." I started to say, but Zak shushed me as he got even closer. His hand still remained on my thigh, but it was going higher and higher...

Soon enough, our lips connected and it felt like a million stars had collided. It was so real and romantic.

Without warning, Zak entered his tongue into the kiss, turning it into a full make out session. Zak pushed my chest down, making me lie on my back. He climbed on top of me and balanced himself by pulling his two hands on each side of me.

We only stopped kissing for only a millisecond and that was only when we needed to get air, and then afterwards we would go back into the passionate, lust kiss.

After at least 4 minutes of pure kissing, I pulled my lips off Zak's. He looked at me and I looked at him. Wow. His eyes looked like there were a million stars living in there. He truly was perfect.

"Where have you been all my life, darling?" Zak asked me, as he lay down beside me. I blushed at the nickname. Darling. I've never been called that one before. I like it. We both looked up at the sky, breathing in the fresh air.
"Oh hush. I'm here now, dummy." I giggle as I connect my hand with Zak's.

After that, we lose track of time. We both lay there, chatting and getting to know each other better. And all I can think to myself is: Why did I even THINK of not going on this date? I'm having a total blast.

I truly am falling for Zak.

——
THOUGHTS??

I TRIED TO MAKE THIS AS ROMANTIC AS POSSIBLE! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT HEEHEH

Reminder to drink water! :>

757 Words <3