Prolouge.

ARIA ROMANO'S POV:

5 years earlier:

(In third person)

Aria was on her way to meet with her best friends Layla 14 years old, and Jackson also 14 who Aria met from primary school. As she was descending down the stair case she came across her foster parents Rob and Mel. "Where do you think your going you little bitch, you and I are going to have a talk in my study!" Aria did not live the normal foster care life she was physically as well as mentally abused. She was always seen as fiesty and rude but when it came to her foster parents she was scared and timid.

"I-I was going to um-" before she could answer a hand struck her right cheek causing a stinging sensation to come across her face. " I don't want to fucking hear your stupid words whore follow me". She was lead down the hallway to Rob'a study. As they went in the door Rob made sure to lock the door which resulted in Aria getting scared. She turned her head to see her Forster dad coming towards her with a sinister smirk on his face. " w-what a-are you doi-ing dad". Rob pushed her against the wall and began to slither his hands up towards her waist. " SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T MOVE UNLESS YOU WANT TO DO THIS THE HARD WAY!" Aria stood there frozen. She always knew her biological parents were bad but sometimes she wondered what it would be like to be with them. As time went on Rob began to suck on her neck and bitting harshly until he let go punching her in the stomach and stamping on her neck causing a massive shriek to come out of Aria as well as rivers of tears. He kicked her, pinched her ,slapped her, and ragged her hair for a full 40 minutes until he decided to stop. When he was done Aria was covered with black and blue bruises and a pool of blood on shoulder from where he has bit her.

Aria got up when Rob decided to say the words that would change her life for good. " You are to go upstairs pack your shit and leave. Your no longer in the care system you little slut. You may act like a big fiestly girl in other places like school but you're useless and no one will ever love you. Find your own way in life from now!

The words kept repeating in her head "no one will ever love you". Aria had no clue what she was going to do all she knew is that she was going to need to find some way to make money safe or not.

As time went on Aria began street fighting where she was given the name "deadly spirit" and everyone in the underworld feared her the most. Some decided they were tough to make comments on how men would fear a girl but they cowered in fear after watching Aria in the ring with bigger opponents. Her best friends stood by her side and always had her back no matter what. Earning money was easy for her as she was always the winner and when she didn't earn her friends would help her as much as they can. They all lived together in a 4 bedroom apartment after they moved from collage. Layla and Jackson's parents were never in their life they were all on the foster care system but they didn't have it as touch as Aria but never the less stuck by her throughout.