Chapter 25

ARIAS POV:

Sadndro had me backed up against the wall and I looked up at him and smirked. Today I was going to give him the pleasure he always gives me. I snaked my arms around his neck and kissed him hard. I hit his lip for entrance which he allowed  and tried to fight for dominance with his tongue but I won.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso as he walked us over to his bed. I started nibbling on his ear lobe and then down his neck. He dropped me on the bed but I got up and straddled him. I kissed him and start grinding on his as moans flew out my mouth as well as grunts from him.

I couldn't take it anymore. I got off the bed and went on my knees. His shirt was already off from the intense make out session so I took his belt off and trousers and then I massaged his hard.

I ripped his boxers off him to let his hard spring out and when I say it's big it's massive that I'm still not use to his length.

I began to pump him whilst he tire his head back "baby don't start something you can't finish!" He beat he'd out I smirked and kissed his tip which he let out a groan to.

"Baby I'm giving you it tonight so no control!" He smirked but nodded anyhow.

I swirled my younger around his too and began to take him in my mouth. The rest I couldn't fit I pumped with me hand. I bobbed my head up and down slowly and then increased the pace. He had is hands wrapped in my hair. I knew he was close to coming so he took control now he slammed my face into his dick and controlled it. I had tears in my vision whilst gaging it was rough and needy which I did not mind. I felt him twitch in my mouth and then he had his release. I swillers it all and wiped the sides of my mouth with my thump.

"Bed. Hands and knees now." I loved his dominant side and I quickly nodded.

I was on my hands and knees when Sandro positioned himself at my entrance. He began to fun a finger up and down until he start pumping his fingers into my. I had the bed sheets in a fist and was a moaning mess one thing I lord was that Sandro had sound proof bedroom and I was thankful because when it cowls got fucking Sandro I can never be quiet.

When I was about to coke Sandro pulled his fingers out. I huffed in frustration "baby now I'm control!" With that he slammed into me over and over again.

We were both maiming and panting and I couldn't take it. He flipped us so I had my back on the mattress and wrapped his around my neck and went faster. I couldn't take it so he stuck its fingers in my mouth and I began to suck. The room was hot and sweaty but I loved it.

We were both close to my climax but Sandro wasn't done. "Baby you will never be in control when it comes to the bedroom because I will okay!" He sucked on my aroused nipped whilst massaging the other and going onto the next.

It was the most euphoric feeling I could feel. Sandro pulled out a gun and took all the bullets out. I was confused to what he was doing but as he was pumping into me he he ran the gun down my clit and coated the head on the gun in my juices this turned me on that I finally came but that didn't stop Sandro.

My legs were shaking like mad and I felt him release in me. He got the gun "suck on it!" I looked up at him shocked but decided to follow his command. I sucked on the gun and he began to go harder and harder until I could no more "s-Sandro I can't I'm gonna come!" He told me to come and I finally did.

We fell on top of each other whilst regaining our breathes. I got the bed sheets and pulled them above our bodies and started to trace small things in Sandro's arms.

"That was the best sex I've ever hand and the hottest!" I've always had a gun kink but never too it this far but with Sandro I did and I'm thankful.

He chuckled and pushed me against his chest. We both fell asleep soon after but I had the biggest smile on my face and I couldn't wait to make more memories with him.