Chapter 3

ARIA'S POV:

I had been training all morning when I finally got out of my home gym to go up to the kitchen and have some food. As I walked in I saw Layla with Jackson munching on popcorn at 9am in the morning . "Hey girl are you excited for tonight?" Jackson asked. I signed internally as I knew tonight would construct of a few bruised here and there as well as back pain. "I guess I heard some important people would be here. I really hope the sexy Italians mafia men are here if fuck them any day." As Jackson and Layla talked I thought to my peer who could be so important to come to the fight today.

No doubt Alessandro Rossi was the second Greek goddess she had ever seen. You didn't need to see his body to know that he was he was sculpted by god. Although I didn't pay attention to many men Alessandro was the one I'd stare at whenever he was underground but id only ever seen him 2 as he hardly came. Everyone feared him where as I'd  take no notice. Nobody in the underground knew what I looked like as I hid myself well with a hood.

I went upstairs to get my duffle back and put on a sports bra with matching Adidas leggings and my personalised hoodie saying "deadly spirit".

An hour later driving and getting through security we arrive to my changing room in the fighting rank. Just as I pulled my hood over my head my trainer came in. He is called Ryan. "Hey champ are your ready we're all waiting for you." Ryan was always like a father I never had he was always there to train me and make sure Ik at my best. "Yeah I'll be out now can you walk me to the ring." He nodded and left. As I walked out Ryan was waiting on the side giving me and inspirational speech about how I'd never let him down. As we got to the ring the head guy announced my presence. " LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR DEATHLLYYYYYY SPIRTTTIIIITTTTTTT." Cheers were heard all around me as I faced my rival. I had a mask to cover my face I slid my hoodie off. One of the most rudest things I bags to deal with were the wild whistles coming from the crown as they looked over my body.

The bell rang for the fight to start as we slowly start to circle each other. My opponent was a 5"10 guy with a fairly nice 6 pack. As he tried to throw the first punch I skimmed them. I stepped in front of his tricking him into thinking I was gonna punch his face when I went and jabbed him in the stomach. As he bent down I kneed him in the face and he fell to the floor. I hear the cheers and chants of my name. When he got back up he jabbed my rip unexpectedly which I knew would leave a bruise until he dropped me to the group. I though to my lard 'this guy is good'. He straddled my hips and tried to throw punches to my face until I hooked my right leg Aldine his wait and threw him under me. I heard a light grunt and began to throw up punches in his face. He looked up at our position and said "damn baby I like you on top of me hopefully it will be under better circumstances" that's had me as I threw many punches to his face until I saw blood around my writer from his face as the referee dragged me off him. I was announced the winner until my best friends came up to me and asked if I was okay. "What happened out the Ari" Layla asked. "Nothing just pissed me off being a a horny fucked."  

I walked back into my changing room to change when there was a Knock on the door. I slowly slid my hoodie over my head and opened the door to find 2 big Italian men's barge in. "Um personal space much fucktwards?" The blonde haired 6"3 tanned guy step forwards and introduced him as "Matteo" and the sandy brown haired guy at
6"2 also tanned introduced himself as "Giovanni" step forward. " look I'm gonna make this fairly simple okay I want you to join our mafia!" I looked at them both dumb folded but showed no emotion. " And what in gods name makes you think im gonna join a gang?" Mattaeo chuckled at my response and said " wow boss is gonna like her." Giovanni turned to me and looked me dead in the eyes. These guys were handsome as hell but they were intimidating. "Look sweetheart we're not here to argue we just need you to help us and we're no gang we are the Italian mafia." I stared at them emotionless which they seem fairly confused about. I had the best fringing skill in the under ground so I wasn't surprised but I thought to myself I copied never leave my life. " I have a life and friends I'm fine with so goodbye." With that I left and didn't turn back I heard a laugh come from them both before I left and something about me being the death of their boss.

Once I exited the building I seen my two best friend waiting for me in the car. As I got in I got bombarded with questions from where I was. Once I explained what happened in the changing room both bastards looked at me shocked before Jackson spoke up " you have to say yes you only live once, Ari plus ur bad ass and I'm sure their boss is sexy as fuck i know u have a big crush on Alessandro" I was shocked I didn't know their boss was Alessandro but it still wouldn't change my mind. To end the convocations I said "I'll think about it whilst they drives back home so we can rest". Once I got home I had a warm bath and relaxed. After an hour of relaxing I got out and wrapped my white towel around my body and put my lace panties on with matching black bra and went under the covers and slept until my monsters woke me up.

Just to clear up anything Alessandro will be described in the next few chapters and Aria is a cold hearted fighter but soon she will fall for someone. No one expect her before friends know about what she endured during her child hood so she is a very closed off person as well as Alessandro. Will they share their ghosts in their closest or will they both keep each other out?