Chapter 9

ARIAS POV:

Today was the day I had my training test. I had no doubt that I was going to lose but Mattaeo messaged me and told me that once my training is all finished I will be out against the best assassin they have. The assassin is also known as Alessandro's quick fuck. I knew that I was sexually attracted to Sandro but I knew he wouldn't be the sort of guy who would be able to love. Although I may come across intimidating all I really wanted was love.

Me and Jackson and Layla all arrived to the mansion. To say this house was beautiful was an understatement it was magnificent. One we went in we were told to follow the men to the gym. The gym was not a gym. It was like 10 gyms in one it took up most of the underground of the house so I'm assuming the other half must be the torture basement. As we were walking in all I hear are wolf whistles and men talking about mine and Layla's body. "Keep fucking staring and I will personally gauge your fucking eyes out and shove them down your throat along with your fucking balls." I stared in an emotionless way. They all stared wide eyed at me internally I high fives my self. I look behind me to see Layla winking back at me.

Alessandro walked in with whom I remember as Olivia by his side. "Layla and Aria I want you to come here. Jackson you can follow them and then after we will test your hacking systems in an hour after the assassin training." It was no secret I was use to killing a lot of the underground was fighting til the person was on their last breath so I had no problem with that but what was my best specialty was knives. After living in foster care I wanted to intimidate people and what better way with knifes. As we followed Sandro into a sound proof ring I looked aria's to see gun stations and knife blades and boards. It was like a dream come true.

"Now I want to test you on the first and less brutal activity which will be knives and guns. You will each be handed 5 blades to aim through different positions and you will be handed 3 different guns 1 sniper rifle 1 assault rifle and a glock 17." Alessandro announced. "FUCK YES THEIR MY FAVOURITE!" Layla practically screamed I covered my ears and saw a shocked Sandro. "Don't worry we won't disappoint you so who's going first?" He turned towards me with a smirk on his face  "You!" Is all he said.

We head over to the knife and blade station where Giovanni handed me 5 blades. I wanted to play with them so I decided I would pretend to be shit and then the last 3 blades I'd impress them. "When your ready first aim at the board the second you aim on the far target bird on the right and then the 3 one you aim at then dummies stomach and the 4th one you need to aim in his eyes and last but not least I'll give you an option aim on his head or neck. Got it!?" I simply nodded.

They all moved behind me and it was go time. I through the first knife with no force and aimed at the target board were it simple landed on the ground. I turned around to see a snickering Olivia and a very frustrated Alessandro. I tried the second blade and aimed at the board with a little force where it it was sticking out on the far left corner. "You really are shit at this wow!" I turned around to see Olivia laughing. Now it was show time. "This was a test I will show you what I am capable of then we will simply see who is laughing then capise?!" (Understood) I turned around and head towards the dummy. I faced my back towards the dummy and through the blade towards the stomach I got the 4 blade and threw it at the dummy's head and last but not least the last blade aimed wrote in the dummy's crotch.

Wow. I looked to my side to see all the men shocked and a very very shocked Olivia. I turned around to see Sandro with a slight smirk on his face with much amusement on it. "We really did underestimate you princess!" Olivia looked shocked at the nickname but we let it go.

Next was the guns where we took shots. I aimed at all the targets with no difficulty and of course the men were still shocked and now it was time for the fight. Before we could do the fight Layla has her turn to do the targets. Of course she aimed in the targets. It was no doubt we were both extremely talented but for me it was only because I wanted to face the demons of my past when I had the courage. Growing up I never really had a childhood and I'm okay with that but sometimes when I had to face reality it was hard knowing that nobody ever loved me in life.

I headed towards the ring to see Olivia waiting there with her hands wrapped. I went up to the ring and took of my t-shirt I had a black Nike sports bra on whilst wearing my sports leggings. I saw a lot of muttering but decided to ignore it. Alessandro looked pissed at me but I don't know why I brushed it off and headed in. I got my hands wrapped by Mattaeo and waited for it to start.

Olivia and I both circled the ring until she tried to throw the first punch where I ducked. After a couple tried she went back to circling me I decided I'd do my best trick and trick her I was going to punch her face when he hands flew up to her face to protect it until I jabbed her in the stomach with my knee she grunted but soon regained her posture. We both threw punches until I wrapped my legs around her lower legs and dropped her on the ground. I crawled on top of her and straddled her  whilst throwing punches all over her face. She didn't go without a flight and pushed me on top of her she attempted to crawl on me until I kneed her in the Rio and she fell to the ground we threw more punches until she threw a huge punch to my rip she causing me to stumble over. I almost landed on the floor until she kicked my jaw. I spat out a good amount of blood. Now I threw a huge blow to her head causing her to go unconscious. I was declared the winner and went to the side bench to get water. Alessandro strolled over with Mattaeo and Giovanni. Mattaeo and Giovanni both picked me up and Giovanni kissed my cheek. "Wow you are bad ass no one has ever beat that puttana in a match!" (Whore) Alessandro looked at me before shaking my hand "welcome to the family we got one more thing for you to do which is you need to swear omertà." I was 50/50 with doing this but if I wanted this job I'd need to. We head over to his office with Layla who one her fight with a girl named Maddison and sighed the papers. For the omertà to be complete we needed to get mafia tattoo all the family members have which is a rose with a thrones going around it reading the words "giuro su omertà e non fiatonerò una parola o la vita se ne andrà!" (I swear upon omertà I will not say a word or life shall I go away!).