Chapter 15

ARIAS POV:

The dinner was great and his parents were the most nicest people you could meet. When I was talking to Ashley she asked me if I liked Alessandro which I denied but she knew I did like him. She told me that he liked me too and she could tell by the way he would look at me. I explained to her about Olivia which she stood me she never really liked her. Aurora me and Layla got along like sisters and I came to realise she was actually one of the most purest humans here. When she asked us to have a sleep over I knew it was cos of what happened at the dinner. I decided that I would tel her about my past but not in too much detail.

I know I only knew her a couple days but she really has shown me love like how a sister would and I was happy to be like an older sister to her.

I head to my room once we got out the car and took my make up off and dress off. I head into the shower and have a nice hot shower. Once I finished I put on my pink lacey undergarments and my black robe and waited for the girls to coke to my room. We decided we would all do the sleepover in my room. Aurora told us she would get the snacks so I just set up face masks and put a movie on the tv which was of course kissing booth 2.

A few minutes passed and the 2 girls came into my room. Before we did anything I wanted to explain to Aurora what happened in my past. "Hey are you okay I kinda assumed something was up when my mum and dads asked questions Ik sorry on their behalf." She held my hand but I shook my head "no it's okay your parents are awesome and it's okay the questions were kind of expected. It was just a sensitive topic you know!" I cleared my throat ready to tell her. "So I'm going to explain to you about my past but you need to promise me that nobody else can know not your brother or his friends the only people who know are Jackson and Layla. I'm only telling you this because you are probably one of the first people who I have trusted straight after knowing you. And I see you as my sister so I hope you keep this between us." Layla and Aurora moved closer to me and they both held my hands but Aurora bought me into a hug. "No matter how bad this is we will always be here for you no matter what and you really are like my sister and I kinda have already fallen in love with you and I already know that you will soon become apart of this family" I looked at her confused but forgot about it.

"Okay so I was always told my biological parents were bad and never deserved children so they decided to leave me in the streets where I was found by social services. I was fostered by these two people called Mel and Rob. At the beginning I thought they lived me but maybe a year after I was fostered the emotional abuse happened. Rob and Mel would always tell me that I'm unlovable and that I deserve to die which I kind of considered was true. And then came the beating I endured. At first it was only slaps but it turned into punches and then soon the worst came to worst when he use to cut me with knifes and pull a hand gun out at me. I was threatened and told if I told someone he'd hurt Jackson and Layla. They knew everything I would coke to school and tell them. In school I would always get into fights with the wanna be bitches. I was kicked out of all the schools in the city so I was home schooled. When my foster dad found out he beat me until I could breathe. I had 4 broken ribs knofe cuts along my arms and belt whips on my bad and my face was punched up for me to become unrecognised. That day was one of the worst because he raped me and it carried on until I was kicked out. He would come into my room and tourtière me and tie me up to my bed. I would scream but he would shove a cloth in my mouth. Every time he raped me he would make sure to leave bite marks on me. The first time it happened was when I was 11 he took my virginity without my consent. I remember the pain and then when I was kicked out I took my love of fighting further. I had to grow up on my own so I saved money from fighting and bought myself an apartment at 16 I stayed with Layla and Jackson I would sneak into their rooms and leave early before their foster parents woke up. Once I got my apartment I lived alone for 2 years til they joined me and then they were my safety blanket. And here I am now. I still have the scars but I cover them." Aurora was in tears and so was Layla. I sat there emotionless. "How did you live like that. I am so sorry. I am so sorry this hole end to you. You don't deserve that life. I am happy you told me. I love you so much but please cry I know your holding it in and it hurts so please let it out." And that's when the tears flowed out of my eyes. My heart hurt fork the memories.

Once our crying marathon was over me Layla and Aurora snuggled up in my king sized bed and snacked whilst wasting the movie I was hid I had people who love me for me. I felt free.