Chapter 36

ARIAS POV:

I woke up to feeling myself being tied down by something.

I looked around and saw I had zip ties on my hands and feet. A rope around my stomach and myself a wooden chair.

Wow these kidnappers are really idiots they should've used chains.

I prayed to go that no harm was done to my baby but I know if I stay here for a long time then my baby will be harmed.

I needed to think fast. I waited a few moments until a bodyguard walked in. He looked at me and then dropped a plate of food by my legs and left.

He told me there would be another guard coming back in an hour to get the food. My hands were still tied so it was hard for me to eat but I didn't eat just incase it was poisoned.

I decided I needed to get out of here and fast but it's going to be hella difficult with my baby in the way. I snapped the zip tied by quickly parting my hands and it came undone. I ripped them off from my feet and began working around the robe. I looked for my daggers which I hid in my bra and hair.

Thankfully they were there but my gun wasn't. I waited 30 minutes until the guard came. I heard his footsteps coming closer so I hid behind the door and he came in.

"What th-!" Before he couldn't finish his sentence I use the wooden chair leg to knock him out. I got his gun and taser and took it with me.

I went down the steel hallways trying to find an exist and suddenly I heard talking from the side of me.

Before they could turn to the corner I threw my daggers in their foreheads and they both fell to the ground. I got the daggers back and took their guns I needed as much as I can.

There were more voices and I needed to think fast. I looked everywhere until I found a exit door and I made a run for it. All the men were on my tail shouting for me to Cole back but I shot them all.

The bullets were gone so I chucked the gun to a side and used the other one.

There was woods surrounding the area so I know I needed to make a run until I could see a road or something.

I entered the woods and hurt a load of commotion behind me. I heard cars pulling up so I decided to hide behind a bush and see what was happening.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Sandro Mattaeo and Giovanni with Layla heading out of the cars. I quickly ran towards them but before I could strong arms wrapped around my waist and a knife was pressed against my neck.

"Think about what you do before or you baby mama and child will be killed!"

I couldn't see his face but I took the chance by sliding my hands up my dress and going for my underwear where I hid my safety blade. Sandro looked and me weirdly groaning before he knew what I was doing and smirked.

"Your going to give me my girl and child or I will burn this place down!"

Before the man could speak I kicked him in the balls and stabbed my dagger into his eye 3 times and he was dead.

I ran over to Sandro and he wrapped his large hands around me and went to the car. We had to leave now before anyone saw.

"What the hell just happened to me???"

"You were kidnapped by the Russians my baby it was to her back at me but the guy you just killed over there was their leader eel done I'm proud of you!"

The rest of the ride was Sandro making sure his baby was okay and telling me he had plans for us to go out tomorrow evening. I don't know what they were but I'm excited.

Once we were home I head straight to our room and went into the shower. Not long after Sandro joined me and we had a shower together.

He began to wash my body until he reached my core. I knew what he was up to and I needed it bad.

He dropped the loffa on the shower floor and cupped by dripping core. He ran his finger up my wet slit and played with my slit.

"S-andro go faster!" He complied with me and I threw my head onto his shoulders.

"Tell me what you want baby and I'll give it. Beg for it!" His deep husky voices whispered into my ear.

"Make me cum please!" I begged him and he did.

He pumped 2 fingers into my hole and began to pump harder until my legs went jelly. He held my waist and went even faster.

Me was sucking on my shoulder and neck leaving marks whilst I was moaning and screaming his name. My legs began to shake and then I came all over his fingers.

"I think it's time to get you cleaned up baby!" With that we both wished each other's bodies and head straight to bed.

"I don't know what I would do if I lost you. I don't want to lose you ever I love you okay and I want the best for both you and our child. I will never let anyone hurt you baby okay and no matter what our main focus is now our little family and I can't wait to shoot more babies into you!" I chucked at Jim's bf wrapped my arms around his neck.

Our legs were inter winded and his hands were on my stomach. "I love you Sandro goodnight baby!"

He kissed my head and whispered a small goodnight to me and his daughter and we both fell asleep in each other embrace.