Chapter 5

ALESSANDRO'S POV:

I was sitting in my office signing off some documents when there was a knock on the door. The door opened to reveal a beautiful curvy brown haired and green yes girl walk in with a boy and girl by her side as well as Mattaeo and Giovanni in front of her. Her heavily caught my eye and almost made me breathless. Get a grip your supposed to be the don. Giovanni cleared his throat and introduced her as "Aria Romano" and her two best friends Jackson and layla.

I signalled for them to come and sit in the seats but only Jackson and Layla did. " let's just get this shit over with what do you want with me?" Anyone who spoke to me like that would get a bullet in the brain. I looked over to Mattaeo and Giovanni who both had grins on their face. I slowly adjusted my lard on my seat and spoke up. " let's get some things straight with us now shall we? One- do not and I mean ever speak to me like that. 2- patience princess we will go over what we want do you understand?" Aria had an emotionless face. I could tell this girl is stubborn but I also knew I had to make her mine.

Aria finally decided to take a seat opposite me on my desk. I leaned over to get some documents and caught her staring at my veins. I smirked and waited for her to realise but she didn't so I cleared my throat which caused her head to snap up at me. All signs of any emotions were cleared. I knew there was something about her past which made her like this and I knew I would find out whatever was behind it. I mentally reminded myself to do a back round check on these 3 before finally agreeing to anything. Before she starts to work with me I have to train her skills and then see if she can beat my best assassin Olivia.

" I'm gonna be straight forward o want you to join my mafia and become an assassin. I have seen your skills and you are sharp and precise deadly spirit!" She looked shocked but all I did was smirk. This tile she smirked "what makes you think I'm going to join you and your mafia?" This girl was really testing my patience. "Princess you don't have much of an option I can give you more money than you earn street fighting and I can also assure you that you will have my protection and Guyanese with you whenever you want!" It took a while before she spoke up "I will join on one condition" I nodded for her to go on " my friends are to join with me or you can kiss the deal goodbye!" I chuckled thinking what could these two bring until she spoke up again "I know what your thinking but let me tell you Jackson here is the best hacker you can ever know with his skills I'm sure you can be better than before" I looked between the two Aria had her arm sling over Jackson's shoulders whilst he smirked I don't know why but this made something boil inside of me. "And Layla here is the best at knives and blades!" I decided if I wanted her I mean my mafia wanted her I could accept but I'd be sure to test their skills before letting them in on anything.

I pushed the papered forward to tell her to sign. "Before you sign I need you to know you are to swear Omertà which is the code of silence so if you tell anyone about this then you say good bye to your life capire il processo?" (Understand princess?" They all nodded and I motioned for Mattaeo to see them out. I sat back in my chair when Giovanni spoke up "so are we gonna be seeing a mafia queen anytime soon?" Just I was about to answer Olivia walked in. "Who's the guys that walked out?" I let out a frustrated sigh and let Giovanni carry on. Just on cue Mattaeo walked back in with a smirk on his face. I knew what they were thinking but they know of all people I don't do relationships and I don't do love.

"We are hiring new assassins the 2 girls will be trained to see if they have what it takes and the boy will be a hacker. We will test their strengths weaknesses as well as their pain tolerance once they are in the family or shall I say if you will treat them will all the respect. Giovanni you will inform the guards and people in the family okay?!" Olivia looked shocked she knew nobody could beat her but I had a funny feeling that my Aria could impress her. What the hell did I just say? "You better not flirt with her baby you know your mine handsome!" I looked at her in anger she was just a fling I go to when I need to realise some steam she was and will not be nothing more. "Listen you are my best assassin that's all who and when I flirt with someone is it your concerns and like I said they are to be respected and treated well I do not go by your answers puttana!" (Whore) With what she left. The boys just looked at me before telling me they're going out and left. Finally peace.