Chapter 40

ARIAS POV:

We arrived at Paris around 4am and by the time we got to the hotel it was 5am.

The hotel was beautiful. They had a pool and indoor shopping centre. The service was amazing and the view from the honey moon suite was perfect. My life was perfect right now.

When we arrived me and Sandro head straight to bed because of how tired we were from last nights activities.

My wedding was perfect. My husband was perfect and our beautiful baby boy was perfect.

Right now Sandro was asleep next to me lying on his face. He had an arm wrapped around my stomach and his other hand on the pillow. He stirred a bit in his sleep until his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning baby!" Sandro whispered whilst he got on top of me and smirking.

"Good morning!" I say back whilst going in to kiss his neck.

He tried to kiss me but I got up before he could and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Sandro followed behind me and did the same.

We were done and I decided I wanted to have a shower and of course Sandro being Sandro just had to get in with me.

I was in first and he came in last.

He wrapped his large arms around my waist and pulled me back. I could feel his erection on my lower thighs.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and leaning in to kiss him.

The kiss was intense his tongue massages mine and his teeth bitting my bottom lip. He back me up against the bathroom wall and began to move down towards my neck.

I could feel marks forming and he bit the flesh between my shoulders and neck. He licked the pain away and sucked on it to soothe it.
He moved down towards my nipples and took it into his mouth.

His hand roamed my stomach and went down to my clit.

He was sucking on my nipple whilst playing with my clit. I arched my back and moaned.

"Sandro I need you now!" I begged.

"Patience baby!"

He moved to my other nipped and repeated the steps until he was done.

Sandro came to eye level with me and told me to jump which I did. He held my waist with one hand and his other hand was between my legs thrusting his fingers in me.

He pumped 3 fingers in me going faster on each thrust. I could feel my stomach tighten and my walls clench around his fingers. My moans began to go louder and louder until with one final deep thrust I came into his hands.

I could feel my cum dripping down my thighs. Sandro looked my in my eyes whilst sucking his fingers clean. Now this did something to me and I clenched my thighs together.

I got down on my knees and took him into my mouth. I licked his tip and the sides of his hard length.

He grabbed a fistful of mg hair and pushed me down on his cock.

"Mhm keep going baby!" I began to Bob my head lathering my saliva down his length whilst grabbing the skin I couldn't fit In. I could feel his veins from where I was pumping him. I began to go faster and faster until I could feel his dick twitch in my mouth his seeds shot down my throat. "Fuck baby you were so good!"

I came back up and Sandro positioned himself in my entrance. He suddenly stopped and turned my around so my hands were on the wall.

"Trust me okay!" I nodded and he continued.

In one fast motion Sandro was in me pumping hard. My hands gripped his fingers and he intertwined our fingers intertwined together.

He picked up his pace and went faster. We were both so close to the edge. Sandro life's my leg to go deeper and there he hit my g spot.

"S-s-Sandro I'm gonna come!" I stated.

"Hold on were gonna come together okay!" I nodded and he went faster and faster.

It was so hard to keep it in some bad leaked out but not all. He lifter my right thigh up and that's when he hit my g spot. This angle I could feel him deep inside me to the point his front was connected to my mid back. "Sandro I can't keep it in- it's too much!"

"Cum baby!" With that we both released and we're panting messes.

Sandro turned me around and cleaned my up.

I was tired and sore so Sandro didn't bother dressing us up and we head over to the bed to lie down for a bit in each other's arms and warmth.

This was home.