Chapter 6

ARIA'S POV:

To say Alessandro was hot was a understatement. The 6"4 tattooed god was dreamy. He had dark brown hair with grey eyes that's looked like they had a storm with a sad story behind it. He was covered in tattoos my most favourite one was the one on the back of his neck reading something in Italian. His dominant side was a turn on but I refuse to show any emotions. I could tell he was searching for emotions from me but I wouldn't give in I can't I need to stay strong.

When I got home Jackson and Layla were excited as hell where as I just wanted to get in the bath and go bed. Jackson decided Jew wanted us to go to a club so I had to get ready when we got home. It was around 4 by the time we got home and it was slowly starting to her dark. We were going to leave at 6 and stay until around 2 if your wondering what we'd do I honestly have no clue. I went upstairs I decided to go with a red silk dress with a thigh slit pared with black gladiator heels. For my make up I decided to go with a natural look with just a bit of mascara concealer and bronze my cheeks with a fox eyeliner look. One I finished up I grabbed my purse and put my phone and some pepper spray in there along with a couple hundred dollar bills. Checked the file and seen it was 5:30 so I head downstairs and wait for the others. When I seen that they're done they looked at me shocked. I guess it's cos I never wear anything other than black but hey a new change can never hurt anybody right.

"You look hot if I wasn't gay I'd fuck you any day" Jackson smirked and I giggled. We decided that I'd be the one to drive seen as I don't drink often so we decided down to the loft and got ready to go.

Once we arrived to the club I could smell sweat alcohol and cigarettes. The air was thick from the amount of people here. I looked to my side to see my 2 best friends already gone so I decide to go to the bar and get drinks. "I'll have one iced coke and 2 gin and tonics please!" The bartender was a fairly good looking guy at the height 5"11 with dark blonde had and blue eyes. "What's a girl like you doing alone princess?" I looked to my side to see a guy maybe mid 40s starring at me but I didn't pay attention and simply turned back. Once my drinks were here I could here the guy from before keep calling me princess. I hated how it made me feel the only person I liked who called me that was Alessandro. God why am I thinking like that. I got up and walked away into the vip booth where I seen my friends with a couple familiar faces as I got closer I finally saw who they were. Great just great.

There say in the boot was Giovanni Mattaeo and none other than Alessandro Rossi there himself. The only space available was next to Alessandro. I went to go sit down when I heard my name be called I turned around to find a familiar face but didn't know the name. Once they guy had coke closer I realised it was one of my not so many one night stands. I sighed and got up to see what he has to say.

"What do you want I told you it was a one time thing you know!" Clearly he wasn't bothered as he snakes his arms around my waist and stuffing his face in the crook of my neck leaving sloppy wet kisses. Flashbacks came back to me from my childhood but I soon snapped out of it and bent his hard and kneed him in the family jewels. When he got his posture back he decided it would be a good idea to come back to me. As he was about to lean into my face a punch landed on his face but not from me. I turned around to see who it was. I was shocked face full of anger and frustration.