Chapter 31

ARIAS POV:

It has now been a couple week later and I am officially 4 months pregnant. I haven't heard from anyone except mama and papa get to my updates on their little one. I could fine out the gender of my little baby in a couple weeks.

I was going to be taking a big step and going up to sicily today. I was going to meeting up with everyone as in mattaeo Giovanni Layla and Jackson. They don't know about my pregnancy but I have quite a big bump even for 4 months I guess it's cos of his or hers father.

I put on a pink floral dress with white sandles and headed out of the house after locking up.
I was going to be driving stowaway nearly 1 1/2 hours so I went to buy snacked for me and my baby. During the ride I talked to my bump throughout the whole ride I do this not sly so they can get use to my voice.

Once I was in Sicily all my memories came flooding back and I wanted to cry but I had to be strong for my little peach. I reached the cafe we all agreed to meet up. It was safe because they had body guards there. I didn't no longer have any as Sandro didnt want anyone looking over me as I'm no longer with them which I accepted. I had myself and my baby and I'd be the one who protects us no matter what. It has been 2 months since my last seeing of Sandro and the others so I don't know what to expect but I have no doubt Mattaeo and Layla are of course a couple.

I went inside and saw them all around the table. Everyone looked the same but nobody realised me until I walked up to the table. Their mouths were wide open. "Um hi" they didn't speak until Mattaeo got up and hugged me.

"I'm gonna be an uncle I can't believe it. HA GIOVANNI IMMA BE A BETTER ONE THAN U!" We all laughed at his immature attitude. Everyone was looking at us but it was good to be back with them.

"Congratulations well we all know that it's Alessandros but of course he's stubborn so don't worry we'll all be here. And yes he does know but he refuses to believe it's his!"

This upset me knowing he didn't want to believe it's his but it's something I can get over.

We all updated everyone on everything and I told them I bought a house and work as an assistant and that I will know the gender of my baby in a couple of weeks hopefully. Giovanni finally met someone and Mattaeo and Layla were together. Jackson was a single Pringle but was speaking to someone at the time and Aurora had finally met someone her brother actually accepted.

The day went by great and we were having a laugh but then that's when I saw his face after 4 months and he wasn't alone. He was a with a petite blonde girl who was much more prettier than me but she was all fake books and plastic face.

ALESSANDROS POV:

I was going to be meeting a new girl today. It's not like I'm looking for a girlfriend I'm just looking for a good stress reliever and the girl was happy to be one. We were going to be going to the cafe my mafia is known to because the owner is a good family friend.

The girls name I was with is called Sophie. We both walked out the car and went into the cafe. I froze in my spot seeing all my friends with the one girl who broke me. She was in fact pregnant and it a big bump. She looked at me wide eyed before going excusing herself to the bathroom.

"What the hell are you guys doing with her here if all places!" I asked them.

They all looked at me and then the girl who was all over me whilst also eye fucking Mattaeo and Layla throwing daggers at her. "It's a free world here brother!" Mattaeo said.

I didn't realise that she was back. She was as beautiful as ever and nothing has changed about her except her baby bump. It finally hit me that the baby was mine there was no way she could be that pregnant and sleep with another man without me realising. I felt so bad but I remembered how she broke me.

"Guy imma head home I got a long drive!" She smiled at them and they all gave her an apologetic smile but she didn't mind. "Okay and be careful baby mama!" She hugged then and kissed them goodbye. She looked at me and then smiled and left. I was still frozen I didn't know what to do so ran after her. She was about to her in her car when I called for her. "ARIA" she turned around and looked at me.

"It's really my child isn't it?" She nodded her head at me and then all I wanted to do right now was hug her and kiss her and tell her I'll be here for her.

"Why did you do it?" She looked at me confused. "Why did you break my trust!" She took a breath before standing forward.

"Look I didn't rat you out. I never knew who my parents were so when Aurora told me I was shocked. I've never had contact with them and you should know because you have access to all my ongoing and outgoing calls my messages and practically the whole thing is set up with your computer. I left straight after you told me you don't want me and you don't love me. You broke me you didn't even let me speak and you left. Then seeing you on the couch with your tongue down Olivias throat broke me more. I emailed you messaged you and called you letting you know and what happens no answer back. The only ones who were there for me was your mother and father and I'll forever be grateful for them. I don't expect you to be in my baby's life you have a new life with your griffins which I understand but all I want you to know is I never ever thought of even breathing a word to anyone. I loved you and I still do but I accept everything's that's happened. If you don't believe me I don't mine. Have a good life Alessandro."

It broke me she called me by my full name and not my nickname. How could I be so stupid by believing that she was the mole. A year fell from my eyes and she saw. She was wide eyed because I've never cried. I grabbed her waist and smashed my lips against hers. "I am so sorry for everything Im sorry for never listing to you. I'm sorry for not going you a chance. I'm sorry for letting you go. I'm sorry for even saying that I didn't love you because I love you and I will forever be in love with you. I want to be apart of my child life. I'm sorry I've missed so much but I need you to know I didn't think. I was bought up to not give anything a second glance so I'm so sorry. Please please forgive me. I want to start over. I want you with me." She looked up at me and smiled.

"I want to take things slow okay but I don't think I can live in your house with your sisters hatred towards me I can't forgive you right now but you can work on earning my forgiveness." she chucked. I pulled her towards me and kissed her forehead with my eyes closed resting my forehead ok the side of her temple. I let go and dragged her to my car and telling one of my body guards to drive it to her house.