Chapter 27

ARIAS POV:

We walked into mama and papas house and I was greeted by an intense hug from papa and a loving and motherly hug from mama.

"You better be treating her right or I will cut your balls off son mark my words!" I chuckled and Sandro nodded whilst smirking and me.

He leaned down and whispered "hmm if he cuts my balls I guess there's nothing there for us to have kids and you to suck on!" I slapped his shoulder and gave him daggers his parents looked at us in love and admiration.

They were always the parents I've never had and I will forever be grateful. I made a mental note to speak to Sandro about Olivia and Maddison so I asked him to follow me.

We head up the spiral stairs and into a guest bedroom I told him to sit on the bed and hesitantly he did.

"So I wanted to talk to you because over the last few weeks Olivia and Maddison have been awfully quiet and I can't help but feel as tho they're up to something!"

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about except the warning I have them for them to stay away from you."

I decided to believe it and we head downstairs and spend time with his parents.

"Honey come and give me a hand in the kitchen." Mama called out to me so I did.

I helped her out the steaks in the pan and the vegetables in the oven. I also helped her make the gravy and then set the dishes on the table.

I was telling her about my past and what had happened to me which she didn't pity me which I thanked she called me brave and she was proud to call me her daughter.

They see me as they're daughter because I'm with Sandro which I will forever love. I've never had the touch of a mother and father but mama and papa always treat me like their own.

"Aria dear how are you I heard about your first kill and I'm honestly so proud of you!" Papa said to me over the dinning table.

I explained to him how I couldn't of done it without Sandro by my side and that I've always wanted to kill him I've just never had the confidence too until I walked in on him repeating the past.

It's was around 6pm when we decided to leave as Sandro and some people he needed to talk to about something he wouldn't tell me.

He hasn't been distant he has just been secretive with me but he makes it up in the nights which I'm fine with and I'm happy.

I can't help but feel like something bad is going to happen but I think maybe my periods coming so then I think I'm being petty and don't listen to myself.

ALESSANDROS POV:

I walked into my office after letting Aria go and change and I see Giovanni and Mattaeo waiting with Steve one of our private investigator who work along side us.

"So give me the news who is is!"

He looked at me like he didn't want to tell me but passed me a brown envelope which I assume is all the evidence.

I couldn't get my head around what I was reading. It can't be. I wasn't that stupid I'm not that stupid I can't. It shows me Arias parents are the enemies of mine. Her parents are the leaders of the Russian mafia but how. Her last name is Italian. I kept reading and after she was dropped in Italy they changed her name to a Romano. This is what she meant by her parents were bad.

This wasn't even the worst bit. It's was the fast THAT SHE WAS THE MOLE. I decided I'd play games with her then. I'd break up with her not like she felt anything and then I'll feed her information but FAKE information and see if it gets reported and we'll see then. But I was still feeding her fake information and to Olivia and Maddison yet none of those got reported.