Chapter 24

ALSSSANDROS POV:

Once we headed over to the car I told Aria a little about my cousin and his wife and how they fell in love after a bet in collage and were never able to have kids.

We both agreed it would be good for them to take Thalia in as she deserved the best and I was adamant Brandon and Alina were the best for them.

I told aria I was going to take her out on a date tomorrow but I was actually going to tell her I love her tomorrow and nothing can stop that.

We arrived at hike with Thalia and once we arrived Jackson and Jamison informed everyone about what happened whilst I called my cousin to tell him the situation and he agreed on meeting her and so did Alina. Aria took Thalia up to have a bath and wash off anything from what happened. She was a cheerful kid so I don't think she remember what happened which I was grateful for.

I've always wanted kids and now I have someone to have it with but not right now. I will talk to Aria about our future but I need to head up to my office and wait for my cousins arrival.

And hour later my cousin and his wife arrived I greeted them and they sat down. Aria Brant Thalia in and she instantly start jumping around my office and start playing with the pens on my desk. We all chuckled at her and I could tell Brandon and Alina instantly fell in love with her. They were both lawyers who also worked with us sometimes so it would be easy to claim her. It would take a month for them to officially be her parents but it was worth it

The agreed to take Thalia with them and I had my crew make Robert and mels Meath look like a suicide after admitting to the things they had done and provided cctv footage apart from their death tile as I got Jackson to delete that bit and make sure nobody can recover it.

I dead over to my office to finish some work and book some things for tomorrow.

ARIAS POV:

I was grateful that Sandro's cousin and his wife took Thalia in. I knew from their expression they lived her straight away she was bubbly and sun to be around.

I wandered if Sandro ever wanted kids I knew I did with him but not right now I wanted him to myself for now. I made a mental note to surprise him today with a little bit of my sexiness after he is working hard.

I realised Olivia and Maddison have been really quiet recently. They have made snarky comments but not like before which was suspicious but I let it hang. I head over to watch a movie with Aurora Jackson and Layla. We all snuggled up on the couch and began to watch our movie.

ALESSANDROS POV:

We have a mole. Great. All our inside information was leaked to the Russians and they now have a hood of our shipments and whereabouts except the mansion address. No one knew it was us who owns this place and it would be kept that way.

I have no doubt that when I find the mole it will be a bullet in the head and it was so frustrating because what I didn't get was the information that was leaked was only known by the people in the house and what's happened recently.

I wanted to just go bed and cuddle up to Aria but I need to sigh a few papers before I did that.

Once I was done before I could get up I got a call from an unknown number. "Be careful who you love they can stab you in the back when you don't know. Sleep with one eye open!"

The call confused me but before I could teach it they hung up. This was all that's on my mind and I wanted to rip my hair out. I looked at the tile to see it's 1 an so everyone would be asleep but Aria usually waits for me.

I head over to my room and opened the door to see it open. There stood aria in just a red lacey panties and bra. I instantly head over to her and then backed her up against the wall I seen that disinter smirk on her face before I did some damage to her.