Chapter 7

ALESSANDRO'S POV:

When I saw Aria walk up to us in the booth I automatically got hard. I don't know why but this girl makes me feel all kinds of crazy emotions. She was going to sit in the empty spot next to me when a skrawny jackass called our her name I don't hunks he recognised him at first but I knew she did after he got a clear picture of his face. I had this burning sensation inside of me when he had his face in the creek of her neck. I could tell she didn't like it so I decided to head up to her.

I walked up to her to find that he had been biting and kissing my girls neck leaving marks. God get a grip of yourself. I knew I'd make this girl mine and I'd kill any guy who gets in the way. Once she tried pulling away I punched him square in the face and saw a shocked Aria standing there. I took her hand and led her back into the booth.

I was angry and frustrated at the fact that's she had another mans hands on her body. "Thank you!" I peered over my side to find Aria looking immensely at me. "I don't want to see another mans hands on your body again. You. Are. Mine." She looked baffled but soon covered her emotions and went back to speak to her friends. I don't think they had realised what had happened because of how drunk they are.

"Are you okay?" Aria asked me but I wasn't int the mood to talk. "Did I ask you to talk to me no I didn't so stop." I knew I was harsh on her but she needs to know I won't go soft on her I can't not in my line of work I refuse to. aria sighed and then walked off muttering things about me being biopolar.

As an hour went on I check my phone to see if was 10:45. I looked to my right to see all my friends and Aria's drunk. As I was about to head out I saw Olivia approach me in a seductive way I didn't want her right now but I knew I'd need to blow off steam so I decided to let her be. She sat on my lap whilst rubbing her fingers through my hair and pulling at it. She could be quite annoying at times but I couldn't think right now all that was on my mind was fucking Aria Romano.

I felt wet kissing being trailed up my neck. I felt Olivia bite down on my Adam's apple earning a groan from me I didn't like people leaving marks so I stopped her. She looked me in the eyes before slapping her fake lips onto me. I didn't stop her she continued to grind down on my hips before straddling me and deepening the kiss. It was rough and hard like how I wanted. I imagined it was Aria and my body reacted in ways it had never before. I stood up with Olivia in my arms her hands around my neck and her legs around my waist and led her up to the office. Before I could get in I stopped dead in my tracks to see Aria stood there watching me. I felt almost guilty but I don't know what of. I brushed it off and continued to head to my office. One I was in the office I locked the door and put Olivia on the desk.

She pulled her clothes off and the only thing left on was her baby blue lingerie which was hella see through. I walked up to her and took my belt off followed by my trousers and boxers. I was hard from seeing Aria show up in the red silk dress. Olivia was on her knees bobbing her head back and forth whilst grunts were coming out of my mouth imagining Aria's sweet lips on my cock. Once she was finished I slipped her around and slammed my cock into her tight chit and fucked her hard I didn't forget to put a condom on tho I didn't mind having kids one day I wanted it to be with the women I love.