Chapter 38

ARIAS POV:

I can't believe her proposed to me. I don't know what I ever did to deserve him but I was glad.

We didn't have much planned today and Sandro didn't need to go to his office for work today so we were going to spend the day together and probably go to the private beach that no surprise Sandro owns.

I was putting my sundress on whilst Sandro was downstairs waiting for me. My belly has gone so big I feel like I could burst any second. I have 3 weeks until my baby angel is here and I have no doubt that Sandro will love his daughter more than words can describe.

We've thought of names but the one that Sandro and me really wanted was Xianna. (Zianna)

It was Sandro who came up with that name and I instantly fell in love. When we went back home after my fiancé proposed to me we discussed wedding plans and decided that we would get married 3 months after our baby is born which he agreed.

We were going to announce it to everyone today that I was married because we haven't told them yet because they were all in bed by the time we were back.

I walked into the kitchen to find everyone around the table so I looked over to Sandro to see if he thinks what I'm thinking. He nodded and I smiled.

"Okay what's going on?" Aurora asked

"Yh like why had Alessandro been smiling all day even if you weren't here?" Jackson asked and they all nodded.

Sandro got up and kissed me on the lips. He held my belly and looked at everyone. He scratched the back of his neck

"I proposed to Aria and we're gonna get married after 3 months of our baby girl being born!"

Everyone was wide eyed whilst me and Sandro chucked.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I always knew you were a softie. Go bestie." Giovanni and Mattaeo both screamed and to think they are murders.

"Ahhh I'm so happy for you girl" Layla exclaimed and both Aurora and Layla came up to hug me and Sandro and also kissing their niece.

Once everyone was informed about the proposal they were happy to say the least and I now had a decision to make. I thought to myself who would be my maid of honour and who would be my brides maid.

It took me all through breakfast to decide to make Layla my maid of honour and Aurora my bridesmaid as well as Sandro's cousin and the ring barer could be Thalia. I wanted papa to walk me down the isle which Sandro agreed to and told me he would chose Giovanni to be his best man and Mattaeo would be the side man.

Once breakfast was done me and Sandro headed to the beach for some time to ourselves. We had to go to his beach because he doesn't trust anyone and me being heavily pregnant he didn't want to risk anything.

We were sitting on the sand when I decided to ply 21 questions. "Let's play 21 questions!"

"Okay!" He responded.

"How many more children do you want?" I started.

"Maybe 4 more but we'll see what happens I want us to have a big family and I will love them all equally! Do you think I'll be a good father?"

I turned towards his and grabbed both his cheeks "baby you will be the most amazing father out there. I know you will protect our babies no matter what so don't doubt yourself. I'm thankful you are going to be the father of my babies okay!" He smiled at me and kissed me of the lips. "Why are you going to be over protective with our girl?"

"Really amore I have to be she can't have any boys I don't want her getting pregnant until she finds someone who will love her and I don't think high school will be that one!"

We both laughed until I stood up.

My waters just broke.

I felt warm liquid drip down my thighs. I held onto Sandro's arm as he looked at me weirdly.

I pointed towards my dress and Sandro lifted it up to see my waters leaking the sand.

ALESSANDROS POV:

"Shit baby we need to get you to the hospital let me call Aurora and mom." I nodded and he called his mum and sister.

"mamma ho bisogno che tu e Aurora prendi la borsa per bambini Arias e ci incontriamo in macchina il mio bambino sta arrivando!!!!" (mama i need you and Aurora to get Arias baby bag and meet us in the car my baby is on the way!!!!)

I carried Aria bridal style to the car and strapped her in. Mum and Aurora rushed into the car and Aria began to scream.

"FUCKKKKK SANDRO YOU ARE NEVER GETTING ME PREGNANT AGAIN I WILL CUT YOUR DICK OFF!" Aurora and mum chucked whilst I looked at her shocked.

"Baby I promise I will make it easy for you but I can't promise you no more kids!" I smirked. She held my hand until we reached the hospital. Mum quickly got a wheelchair and we rolled Aria in.

Nurses quickly rushed to her and led her to the labour delivery rooms. Her contraptions were getting worse and worse until a man came in and told Aria to spread her legs on the leg rest.

"Um I think the fuck not my wife is gonna give birth and you want her to spread her legs!!!"

"Sir it's Normal procedure we need to see how many centimetres dilated she is"

Aria took my hand and kissed it. The doctor began to stick his fingers in my wife's area to see when she can push.

I looked away and looked down at Aria.
"When this baby is here I promise it will be worth it. I love you with all my head baby and I promise I will help you through it all but right now I need you to endure the pain for us to meet our little one."

"Okay mrs.Rossi you are 8 centimetres dilated so when you are ten you need to be prepared to push okay!"

"Okay!" She screamed.

10 minutes later and it was time for her to push.

"Baby I need you to push as fast as you can okay and as hard as you can. You can do this. You are Aria soon to be Rossi and you don't take shit. Okay now push baby push!"

She gripped my hand and pushed and kept pushing.

"One last push Aria and you can meet you baby girl!"

She pushed as hard as she can't with sweat drilling down her face and then we heard a cry.

"Um- congratulations you two but I'm meet you baby..... boy!"

I looked down at Aria who was crying but confused.

"Mr Rossi coke hear and cut the placenta and Aria you hold you baby!" I did as he told and went to see Aria holding our little boy.

"I guess we should maybe find a name."

Once the nurses were done cleaning our baby they told me to remove my shirt and hold my son so I did.

Mum and Aurora walked in and they had tears in their eyes. Not soon after everyone was here in tears even Giovanni.

"I can't believe I'm an uncle." Mattaeo and Giovanni and Jackson all went to kiss Aria and a bro hug for me.

They all took turns to hold our son whilst I went to my fiancée.

"Thank you!" A tear slipped from my eyes and Aria kissed it away.

"I think I know a good name. Luca Rossi."

I kissed her plum lips rough and showed her how much I love and appreciate her.

Once everyone left the room Luca was fast asleep and because our room was private the bed was big enough for the both of us. Tomorrow she would be discharged so I food take my two angles home but right Now I wanted to lay with her.

I layed  down with her in my arms and whispered "I can't wait to put more babies in you!" She glared at me "you can wait another 3 years!" We chuckled and I bring her close to my chest.

We both said I love you and fell asleep in each other's arm.