Chapter 37

ALESSANDROS POV:

It's been a month since Aria was back in my arms and I thank the heavens above that no harm came to her or my baby. Everything has been going so well. The nursery is done and we've got exactly 3 week until I meet my baby.

Aria had been a little weak at the moment due to her pregnancy so we all help her. Mum and dad have been around every day making sure they're daughter and grandchild is health and okay.

I decided that today would be the day I ask Aria to marry me so currently I am waiting for my pregnant soon to be fiancé walk down the stairs and take her out on a date she will forever remember.

"I'm hereeeeeee!" Aria sand as she came down the stairs.

"You look so breath taking amore!" (Love)

She blushed and took my hand as we walked out of the house. I was taking her to a beach but a beach that I grew up to love. It was beautiful the way the moon glistened the water. The way the waves moved in sync and the soft sand beneath our toes.

Once we arrived at the beach Aria looked amazed. "It's so beautiful Sandro I love you!"

"It's not the best part you can wait for desert!" I winked and she chucked to.

There was a table on the side with my chef waiting next to it so he can take our orders. We ordered everything we wanted and spent the time eating and talking.

"So what's this special surprise I should be getting baby!" She asked.

"It won't be a surprise if I tell you."

"Ugh please I've been waiting this whole shit day!"

"Ah don't swear you have a baby listening and those words shouldn't be coming out of that little mouth of yours. Don't worry this day will be the best day you live for."

We Carrie son eating before desert came I decided to take her up for a walk.

"Aria you have been the light through my life since you've came in and I could t be happier. You are the mother of my child and the love of my life and I will forever be grateful you have given me the opportunity to be a father. No matter what happens in life I will be there to hold your hand through it and I will be the one to kiss you good morning and goodnight. I will tell you how beautiful you are and how much you mean to me and I will always remind you of the love I have for you. I have not lived anyone as much as I love you and I'm surprised that doesn't scare me. I'll be honest at the start I did but my love for you just took over everything. You are my light and you and our children will forever be the ones that bring the light into my life." By the time I was done Aria was in tears.

I got down on one knee and opened the ring box open. It was a silver band with a diamond and diamonds engraved on the silver band. It was simple just the way she like it.

"Aria Romano will you marry me?"

She jumped on me and said "ye sues yes yes yes yes yes yes yes I will marry you a million times if I have to!" And with that said I slipped the ring onto her infer and kissed her with passion.

I loved her forever and always and once our children would be here and our family would be final I will gladly take my whole life to give them all the love they deserve no matter what.