Bonus chapter 

ARIAS POV:

It had been 7 years since me and Sandro have been married.

We have 4 kids. Luca, dahlia, Marco, enzo. My youngest is my baby girl whist she has 3 older brother Luca being her biggest then enzo and then Marco.

Sandro has been an amazing father and husband. He shows his kids love and makes sure that they have everything they could ever dream of.

3 years ago mattaeo and Layla got married and now have a baby girl called lataya. She is Marcos age.

Giovanni still single but Jackson has met a new guy and they have been dating for a year now.

Aurora found a guy she married a couple months back and still in the honey moon phase.

I am so happy with my family I don't think life could get any worse.

Sandro teaches our boys to fight whilst me and Jackson help dahlia with the basics of hacking.

Mama and papa are still here but they now live in a cottage in the rural part of Italy with some of Sandros men.

He still leads the mafia and makes time for his family which I will forever be grateful for.

"PAPA!" Dahlia rushes over to her dads arms and he catches her and spins her around making her giggle. He leaned down and kissed her all over her face.

"Hey princess!" She hopped down her fathers lap and Sandro went and gave her and a kiss on the head and then walked towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Hello Mia Regina!" (My queen) he kissed my neck and collarbone down to my shoulder and then back up until her hovered over my lip. "I cannot wait for tonight!" With a quick peck her winked at me and went to sit down with his kids who were watching a movie before bed.

We had bought another home after Luca had turned 1 as we needed our own space. And partly because the walls were a little think.

Sandro made sure nobody knew of this locations and always took precautions as he was a man that was wanted to be killed by many but this didn't phase him.

He protected me and my kids like no tomorrow and would gladly take a bullet for us and I would do exactly the same.

I still did my assassinations but not as much. Sandro made sure I was always safe but understood when I use to argue about not wanting to be a 1920s wife.

"Papa when can I get a boyfriend like you and mama were before you had babies!" My baby girl ask.

All the boys heads turn and shout "NEVER!" It was no suppress dahlias brothers were all so protective of her just like their father.

"Princess I'm not letting no boys go near you. And just because mommy and daddy had babies doesn't make us married straight away. People can still have kids being boyfriend and girls friend but I wanted your mommy to be mine straight away!" He looked over at me and smirked.

Everyone went back to watching and I didn't notice Sandro scoot over to me and pull and arm around me.

During the movie Sandro sneaked his hands up my shirt and began to play with my boobs.

It started of as just massaging them but then he decided to pull the bra down until my whole boobs were out. This turned me on so much but I couldn't make a noice because my kids were on the other sofa.

"Sandro the kids!" He looked over at me and stuck his head in the crook of my neck and began to suck.

"I don't care baby just try not to moan okay!" I nodded and he hand to play with my nipple.

It was so hard not to suppress any sounds. He rolled pinched and soothed my nipple no doubt leaving it red.

The room was dark so you couldn't see much. I felt Sandro pull the top more up. No knowing what he was doing made me curious.

I felt Sandro dunk down and take a nipple in his mouth. This made a noice come out of me but not too loud for the kids to realise. "Baby I can't stay quiet." He looked up at me and smirked.

"Kids mommy and daddy think it's time for you to go bed so come one!" He looked back at me and I could see the excitement in his face.

Once all the kids were tucked in I got a massive cramp pain. "Fuckkk babe I think I just started my period!" Sandro was a gentlemen he always would buy me the things I need and everything I wanted.

He led me to our bedroom and I went straight to the bathroom.

After finishing up the things I needed to do I went and crawled in to cuddle with my husband.

"Thank you!" He looked at me weirdly before I resumed.

"You gave me a life I thought I'd never able to have!"

"Don't thank me baby. I love you!" He stated.

"I love you too!"

With that I burried my face into sandros chest and fell asleep.

This was my ending. With my family.

The end.

I will be writing another book so be sure to check that out this is my first book so it wasn't great but give me ideas of any other mafia books you'd like me to write I'll be sure to consider them!