Chapter 29

ARIAS POV:

After living in a hotel for a week I finally managed to purchase myself a manor house. It wasn't as big as the mansion but it was very big for one person. It has now been 3 weeks since I've left the house and body has contacted me. I let everyone know my new address but I was always left on read or seen so I didn't bother anymore.

I know they have their respect towards Alessandro so I understood where their loyalty stands. I haven't been felling very well I would constantly thrown up and get hit and cold. Whenever I smelt meat I'd vomit and it was not very nice.

What worries me is I remember that me and Sandro stopped using protection a couple months back. I knew if I was pregnant I was most definitely not going to kill my child I'd just have to become a single mum. I had a very well paid job as being the assistant of the CEO Michael matranka. He was the owner for famous company that sells phones and laptops.

I decided I needed to go the pharmacy to go get a pregnancy test and see for myself.

I end up buying 25 pregnancy test to be exacts so I decided to use all of them.

I used all of them by peeing in a plastic cup and sticking the test in them and waiting 5 minutes. By now all the pregnancy tests hoodoo be done. They're were all lined up on the bathroom counter but I was too scared to look at them. I was going to turn 20 in exactly  1 week from now but it's not something I look forwards to. So I wasn't too young to have kids I think.

I had the courage to go up and check. My mind was full of thoughts. 23 of the pregnancy tests came out positive whilst 2 of them were negative. I decided to his my doctors up and book an appointment to get a proper answer. I don't know how to even be a parent but I guess I'll have to learn.

My appointment was at 9am tomorrow so I needed rest but not before puking my cuts out in the toilet for a solid 20 minutes.

That night I decided I'd let Alessandro know so he can't say I didn't tell him. I messaged called and emailed him showing him pictures of the pregnancy test and telling him it was his but none of them got a reply so I think he doesn't really want anything to do with me and his child.

I put my hand on my stomach and though to myself. "I guess it's just you and me little one but I promise to love you to the ends of the world and never even think of letting you go ever. I want to give you the childhood I never had or grew up in. I know we may not have family but it's okay because honestly I think I'm already in love with you.

The next morning came and it was 8am so I quickly head over to the shower and did my business. I got dressed into grey joggers and a black bear top. I have been wearing more colours recently but I think it's just my hormones messing with me.

I arrived at the doctors around 8:50 so I had 10 minutes to wait. I was at there thinking about my life and speaking to my boss if it does coke out positive.

"Aria Romano room 7 please I repeat Aria Romano room 7!" The intercom turned off and I headed towards the doctors room.

"Hello there dear my name is dr Sullivan and I will be your doctor today. I heard you wanted to be tested to see if your really pregnant so all I'm gonna do is take a few blood samples and then give you the results within 10 minutes."

I nodded over to her and she injected the needle into my vein and began to take my bloods. She told me she like be back in 10 minutes so I sat there going through the photos of me and Sandro on my phone. There were some when we're were cuddled up in bed together using the Snapchat filters and some when we were on our dates. I came across of a photo with mama and papa and I really missed them I decided I'd call them when I get home and tell the the full story. I hope they still love me because I don't even have a single person who loves me.

Dr Sullivan came back with my results. "Congratulations dear you are 2 months pregnant. I have booked an appointment for you to see me in 2 weeks for your 8 weeks ultrasound is that oKay with you?"

"Thank you and yes that's fine with me!" I gave her a tight lipped smile and head over to my car. Once I got in I had tears pooling out from my eyes but soon I smiled. "I guess your really there little one. I hope you can be the first person who loves me straight away and I promise to treat you better than anyone who has ever been in my life okay!"

Once I was home it was time for me to call mama and papa is I can still call them that which in reality I was dreading because I don't know how to take it.