Chapter 34

ALESSANDROS POV:

Today was finally the day we find out our baby's gender and I couldn't wait. Right now me and Aria were shopping for some baby things. We got a few bits and bobs because she still had a few month to go but we wanted to be prepared. My family told me to bring her back around 3 so we had time.

I was going to take us to lunch after. We were in the clothes isle when suddenly Aria yelled out a small scream. I quickly ran to her side to see what's wrong but she had a smile on her face.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach and the next thing I know if I feel a little kick on my hand. I grabbed her face and smashed my lips on to it and then went down and kissed her stomach.

"Be careful Baby don't hurt you mommy too much!" she laughed and we got up and headed over to the food place.

It was not 2:30 so we needed to head back home. I was super excited to find out the gender of our baby and I can't tell Aria is too. I wanted to get her back home as soon as possible because I know her feet and back hurt.

We arrived by the gates which the guards opened but gave us both a blindfold to cover our eyes. They led us into the garden but we couldn't see anything.

"Okay you guys can take your blind fold off but you need to go the side of the pool okay!"

We quickly took our blind food off to see everything decorated so nicely. There were balloons everywhere and massive cake on a stand which said boy or girl?

"Right so your not going to find out the genders here but you will in let's see.... 50 seconds."

I was so confused so I looked at aria who had tears on her eyes.

We heard something loud above us which sounded like a plane. We looked up and this was it. That's how we're going to find out. I took Arias hand and kissed it. Everyone began to count down. "3.....2....1!" And with that....
Pink smoke came out. We were going to have a girl. My daughter.

Aria was in tears and I cupped her jaw and kissed her. "We are going to have a baby girl!" She nodded and we both began to chuckle.

The rest of the evening was everyone congratulating us. Mum and dad were both so happy for us that they even started buying the clothes. This was also a joined baby shower so theyre were stacks of gifts which would most likely take hours unwrapping.

The day was almost over and I was happy Aria was in our bedroom right now having a lay down so decide to go up and lay with her. She was on the bed with her hand on my stomach so I went and placed my head on her stomach and decoded now that I finally know my baby is a girl I will talk to her.

"So now that I know you are a girl I want to promise you I will give you and your mother the best life. And when you come out I will be popping more into your mother just so you know." I winked at Aria who had her eyes wide at me. I laughed at her reaction and carried on talking.

"I promise I will not allow you to date a guy until hmm let's see maybe 40 years old I'd consider it and if you ever decide to get a boyfriend we will have to see if he will take a bullet for you if he really does love you yeah?"

Aria chuckled at me and pulled me up for a kiss. She was the love of my life and I will never let her go. She is going to be my wife one day and I cannot wait for that day to come.