Y/N POV

What if, what if this is all just one big mistake. Why couldn't I have just choose easily between these two boys. I've never thought anyone would've even ever loved me. And now there are two. The healthy choice would be me dating Zach. But what my heart is saying "Corbyn, Corbyn". I want to dye my hair and move to a whole other country. I want to...

"What are you thinking about" Zach asks me. "Nothing" I tell him. We are sitting in a car on our way to the hospital.

At the hospital Ashley looks fine. "I just had some bruises here and there" she tells us. Zach and I look around in the room. I walk up to the window "Nice view" I tell her. "I'm going to the bathroom if that's okay" he points at the door and then walks through them. When he's gone she's starts to ask me "Are you okay?". I think about it for a second "No I'm really not". "You can not use him to kill your lonely times. That's not right". She's right, that would not have been fair "I know, I know. I have to tell him we are better off as friends. And I need to be alone and wait what this thing is between me and Corbyn. He's like a brother to me, I feel like it would've been weird." "You don't know that if you wouldn't try now would you?"

Zach comes back "Can I get you some water, or anything else you can drink?". "A water would be great" she smiles. "I will come with you" and we both walk through the door. "I need to talk to you" were walking through the halls to the waiting room. He starts "Let me guess, you thought the date was cute and you really like me, but you still have deeply feelings for him. So you want to tell me you're still want to be friends with me but not more than best friends." "You're good. Are we alright?" I feel bad for him cause he's a good guy. I look at him question Ly. "Yes we are, we would be good friends." He tells me while smiling at me. "The best of friends" I correct him and smile back. "So why did you realize it just now?" He takes cup and makes sure the water goes in it. My face gets all confused "What?" is what I ask him. The cup is full and he is now just holding it in his hands while standing in front of me, face to face when he says "C'mon, it was very obvious you still had feelings for him. So why did you just realize it now?". I am shook of the words he just said. "I tried to hide it I guess. I just don't want to ruin the brotherhood I have with him" I tell him. We both walk back to the room when he says "Sometimes you have to take a change on someone, even if it is a risk. It is not like you two have the same blood DNA. So there's not much to ruin if you put it that way". And he's right. Like the song from ABBA 'Take A Change On Me'. It's funny how things go, I guess.

We're back in the room and Zach gives the cup with water to Ashley. She thanks him and drinks the water. I think i need to call Corbyn, but I don't want to be the person who say's it first. Luckily Zach opens his mouth with "You should call him, Corbyn. He needs to know where his Sister is". But then I realize I don't want to hear his voice now. "No, Ashley will them him later".

She nods "Yeah i will, I can come how now anyway. Could you help me to get me someone who can drive me to a hotel or something close to it".

*Zach and Y/N had made sure Ashley had a place to sleep and brought her there. Zach and Y/N went back to the tour bus where Jack and Jonah were.*

"Where are they?" Jonah asks. Daniel and Corbyn have been missing for a while now. They haven't come back to the bus what is strange. "Maybe they have been drinking to much or have been caught up to some people they know" Jack says to Jonah. "Maybe" I say. Jonah looks at his phone "But it is still strange that they aren't here yet. I'm gonne call him" and so he does. I text him, Daniel, with saying that they have to go to the next place by there selves cause of the fact that they aren't here yet and we have to move forward. "I texted them that they have to go to the next place by their selves. I do not feel good about it, but we really have to go. I am gonne call them, the first thing in the morning." I say to say boys. Normally Daniel wouldn't be this late. He is very neat. I tried to call Daniel a couple of times, they must be together.