*The next day Daniel and Corbyn came back. They are all sitting in the rehearsal room.*

"Where were you guys?" Jonah asks checking the microphones. Daniel takes a break from sipping his apple juice, "We were at a bar and got really drunk". They are both wearing sweatshirts, what's weird, cause it's really warm. I look at Corbyn and see that his eyes are red and looking tired. But when he looks back at me, I break the eye contact. Jonah breaks the awkwardness "Where were you guys last night" and he looks at me and Zach. Zach's face gets al shy. "They were on a date" Corbyn says annoyed while he's standing up from the couch and takes his bass-guitar. Jonah's eyes get big "really?". Zach and I are nodding shy. "Yeah, it was..." "at first" Zach finished my sentence. "Then what happened?" Daniel stands up too and takes his guitar too. I follow Daniel with my eyes "Well, Ashley called me and told me she had a car accident." "WHAT! " Corbyn his eyes get really big and mad, but worried at the same time. "Yeah so me and Zach went there and helped her out." I tell him without really looking into his eyes. He comes, standing closer to me now "Why didn't you tell me" his voice is all soft and worried. But he realizes that were not alone so he takes a step back. "Didn't think of it. I didn't want you to get all worried and stuff." I say. He nods back at me without really looking into my eyes. "So rehearsal?" Daniel starts breaking the awkwardness. "Yeah" they all say and start their rehearsal.

*rehearsals has been done and they all are now backstage of their show. It's about to start in a hour until their fans have their meet and greet.*

"Are you nervous for tonight?" Daniel asks me. We both sit on a couch with his arm around my shoulder. "Uuhm, I don't know." I hold my shoulders up.

I am gonne sing 'Drivers License' by Olivia Rodrigo. It's funny how suiting this song is on this moment.

"You will do great" he smiles at me. I can already feel Corbyn's jealousy in the corner of the room. "I think it's nice that you perform a view different songs every show. Makes each show special" Jonah tells me. All the boys are drinking water. It is cause it's better for their voices. I do that too, I want to be prepared.

*A hour later, the meet and greet has started. Y/N is in the mall close to the venue.*

I don't really know what to do when the boy's are with their fans. So I decided to go to the mall next by. A girl who's wearing merch from the boys walks up to me "Hey Y/N. Can I take a picture with you?". She has blue strokes in her hair and a black eye look. Her pink blush on her nose makes her look cute and less edgy. "Yes" I say and take a picture with her on her phone. I give her phone back and see her background as soon as she goes to the home page. It's Corbyn, shit. "I have to tell you, I am a big fan of yours, and when I heard you were gonne perform on the show of the boys I got really excited." She's very enthusiastic and sweet. I see a septum piercing and one in her eyebrow. "Those look sick" I tell her. She smiles "OMG thank you. Do you have merch I can buy?" she asks. I shake my head "No, not yet. I might be making some soon". Then she smiles "I need to go to the queue. But I will see you on stage" She smiles and walks to the venue. I go back to, I have 35 min to change into me perform clothes.

*Time goes by and it's time to perform. They are all backstage in their perform clothes and prepared for the show*

"I am so proud of you" Daniel places his hand on my back. He is standing behind me, were both looking who comes in the room. When everyone is there i go on the stage when they introduced my name. standing there with a mic in my hands and wearing a purple pants and black shirt. My black Jordans are very comforting. The music starts and the purple lights come on. "I got my driver's license last week. Just like we always talked about. 'Cause you were so excited for me. To finally drive up to your house. But today I drove through the suburbs. Crying 'cause you weren't around."

Makes me think of all those nights I wished he was around when I was just sobbing in my room thinking about him.