Hide the moment and the feeling

Corbyn's POV

*y/n is so sweat to me. She skipped school for me and know shes gonne sneak out with me, for me. She the nicest person ive ever meet. But im still missing Christina. She should be by my side right now. I dont even know were the fight was about. "Come, lets go" i hear my sister say verry soft so our mom wouldnt notecised. Shes my not my real mom. We not even have the same dad. And how im her brother. Well we were good friends with eachother and her mom really wanted a son. The same as her dad. They kinda adopted me and my parents kinda adopted her. Its just really complicated. These 2 hours went fast. It was more like a 20 minuts ride. We did car karaoke. Really suprising that she know every lyrics of all our songs. The day was really good. We eat allot. It was getting dark. The sun was going down. We sat at this please to eat something.*

Youre POV

* i looked at his eyes. The sun was shining really bright in his eyes. God damn they were blue. I grey tind in it. They were brighter then my futere. Then i looked at his mouth. He smiled. It was the cutest laugh i have ever seen in my life. I looked back at his eyes. At this moment i knew. The was something between us. He gave me a whole damn zoo.*

Corbyn's POV

*i saw y/n Just staring at me. I smiled. It made me laugh. I looked in too her eyes and saw my futere. I really didnt knew how that could happen. Her eyes were like the oceaan. Then something popped in my head 'dude shes youre sister' and 'Christina probebly misses you' . It was almost dark en there was a woter show. We went to the woter show. There was music and lights. The last 5 minuts were really awkward. We looked at eachother. Everyone around us started to kiss. We just laughed but deep inside me i felt guilty.*

The next morning

Youre POV

* i woke up and went downstairs. My mom looked really angry. "You said you were sick. Then where were you last night?" She says really mad as she puts the bottle of woter down on the table. "I am sick. Im depressed. And corbyn helpt me" i say. It was not a lie. "Corbyn went to?" She say even more mad. Shoot. "Yeah" i say really scared. "Well. If you go to school tomorrow then you can stay home today." She says. "But you are still in real problem young lady" she says. I go upstairs and went to the bathroom door. I saw a shirtless corbyn. Dang it. It was all wet from the shower. He only had a towel on the waist. He brushed his teeth. I was just standing there. I went to my room and tought about it. Do i like my brother. Should i just tell him.*

Corbyn's POV

* i was done showering and put on some clothes. I went to y/n room. I saw her shirtless. She had this ck top above her bra. She turnt around and put her blanket around her. "Ever heard of knocking?" She says mad. " Im sorry. Hey. Uuhm can i talk to you for a sec?" i ask. "Yeah. But please turn around so i can put a shirt on" she says. I turn around and then turnt back. "Well. It was really nice yesterday. We had allot of fun. Maybe even too much" i say carefully. "What do you meen?" She asks. She dosnt feel the same way. "I meen. We need to do this more" i say confinsing myself i dont have feelings for her.*