"So youre sure she isnt here?" I hear Corbyn's voice say. Im upstairs listening to the conversation Daniel and corbyn are having. "Im very sure" Daniel says. "You know, I saw the cover she posted with Zach. You sure they are just friends?" Corbyn's voice says to Daniel' s. "I told you, for now they are just friends" Daniel replys.
I decide to just walk downstairs. I see how shocked Corbyn's face is when he sees me. "You told me she wasnt here" he looks mad at Daniel. " Corbyn listen, I know these days havent been pretty but we have got to move on. We can talk about all this later. Because im going to be on tour with you guys, and i cant have a fight with one of the band members, especially not you. So please just listen..." Im serious with these words. "Fine, yeah i het what you are saying. But to be clear, this is only for the fans" he says pretty anoyed. "Yeah i get that" i reply.

The next day it went pretty good. Corbyn hasnt been much active yet. But soon he will, for the fans. Its hard (for both of us) to hide our feelings. The thing is, even if we are not blood related, its still weird, very weird.

"So, how does it look?" I hear daniel asking. I walk out of the dressing room and do a little spin turn to show it off.
Daniel and i are shopping for the outfits i will wear at the concerts.
"It looks," he drops his jaw "amezing!"

"I feel a little naked" my arms crossed in front of my top so no one can see my belly

"I feel a little naked" my arms crossed in front of my top so no one can see my belly. Daniel uncrosses my arms and Turns me to the mirror "what are you saying. You can wear it. But only if youre comfortable in it" "'Cuz its all about that" we say in choir. Then we both giggle. "Yeah okay, you are right. Its time, time to feel, time to feel sexy?" I say carefull. He laughs "its alright, you can say that. I know you dont mean it in a sex way so...". we both laugh nervously.

"Daniel, you are not ready for this one".
"Show me, show me, c'mon"
I walk out of the dressing room with a other outfit.

"Show me, show me, c'mon"I walk out of the dressing room with a other outfit

"Different, but i like it" he says. I nod my head and make weird dance moves "I know right, its so compfy."
"You are do weird"
"I know, and thats why you love me"
"Very true"