"Are you excited for today? A.k.a. tonight wink wink" Daniel says winking. " It is very excited indeed" i say playful. "There are some facts about this town. It was found on May 17 1912. But the townsite office opend on the 16th. It is in the state Arizona. Since 2003, more than 2,900 jobs and investments totalling $3 bil-" " Yeah we know, you are google" Jonah shushes Corbyn. Corbyn looks dissapointed. " Well, I want to know. Please finish your story" Jack says sweet. Corbyn smiles bright "billion have been created along the Price and Santan freeways, between Arizona Avenue and Gilbert Road in the so-called South Arizona Avenue Corridor." "Cool" Zach says out loud "I think" he ads whispering to me, Daniel and Jonah. "Oeh, I searched it and of looks like a paradise" Daniel shows his phone to us. "Wow in the dark, with all the lights" i drop my jaw. "Its like a outside disco" zach cheers. "Zach that dosnt mean it IS a disco outside. So no dancing like Daniel and singing on the streets" Jack says to Zach like a father pointing at him. "HEY!" Daniel put his arms in the air like 'why me'. "No offence though" jack faces Daniel. Daniel nods and rolls his eyes. Zach mouths to jack "why cant we do that?". "We will, but they cant know. Cause then they wont let us do the serious stuff in the band anymore." Jack mouths back to him. "How do you know?" Zach mouths. "They all warned us" Jack mouths back what makes Zach nod like it all make sence.