Me and Daniel are sitting next to eachother in the bus. We are in my little cave watching a movie called 'the notebook'. "I really like the boy, hes funky" i whisper to Daniel. And daniel playfully punches me "im funky". We are on the road to Arizona. Tonight were going to 'chandler' the town.
"Yes you are" i smile at daniel. "Want to eat dinner together tonight?" He asks. I make a 'sorry' face and whisper "I am going on a date with zach. But tomorrow we can"
"You are stil dating him?"
"Yeah, I like him, i really do"
"But you like Corbyn more"
"Thats true but..."
"I think the best thing for you now is to take some time for yourself. Be single and have some "dates" with your best friend daniel"
Those words coming out of his mouth make me giggle. "Im serious" he whispers. "Thats very sweet of you but..."
"No but y/n, I think you really need this. Find yourself a bit. Then you'll find out wil you really want"
"Thanks thats so sweet" i roll my body to his what makes us in a posistion that were laying-hugging. We hugged half of the movie. After half of the movie i heard zach asking for me. I opent the curtain and saw him standing with a note and a little fluffy bunny. "I got this for you for tonight" he says. "Thanks" i smile. "I go to take a nap okay, I need enough rest so i can spend all my time into you tonight" he says. I nod and i close my curtain. I whisper to Daniel "why the bunny though?". "Maybe its a hint" he whispers back. "For what?" "I dont know".