"I have a better idea to do" Zach stands in front of me holding both of my hands. "Let's make a song, I know you love it" as soon as I heard that, I shake my head. "I don't know".
"Maybe a cover then? C'mon, atleast a cover" he begs. "What song?" I ask. He thinks and then fast replys with "'eyes off you' from 'PRETTYMUCH'" i laugh "Why do you say 'prettymuch' so loud"? "Cuz its in capital letters" he says proudly. I chuckle "ke, yeah sounds like a fun song"

We both sit at the piano in some old church. Zach starts playing. I do the basic notes and he the harder ones. "Don't ask why I can paint a picture of you in my mind, love
All my life
I never thought someone would make me feel so high
But here you are" he starts singing while hes looking at me. When he did hoe verse he gives me this look that says 'its your part'. So i look at my hands that are moving on the piano, dancing on the notes. "There's no touch or feeling
Pleasure or pain
Anything like the way you're runnin' through my veins
No breath or beauty
No sound or sight
That ever made me feel the way you do tonight" then i slowely look at him and we both sang together "I just can't take my eyes off of you
Tell me anything you wanna do
I just can't take my eyes off of you
Nothing I can do about it
Nothing I can do about it". Then he stops and we have this intense look. We both lean in until... "Hey guys, that sounded great" Daniel comes in walking all enthousiastic. We both lean back really weird and then say "Hey Daniel" shaky. Then i giggle while i know and see from zach is face that hes nervous because his face is all red. He walks up to the camera that was recording all that. "Is this for a cover?" Daniel asks sitting next to me. I nod "yeah, zach asked me to do a cover with him and i thought it was a good idea". "Well first i needed to convince her" zach ads. Then we both look at eachother and chuckle shy. "So, y/n, I have some news for you. Can i talk to you in private?" Daniel is closing the piano. " yeah ofcourse" and as i said that i see zach leaving the church with the camera with a 'i got this' look.
"What is it Daniel? Youre scary me"
"I got good and bad news for you"
"Please do the good thing first. Because you know me. If the Bad thing is extremely bad then i'll forget about the good news."
"I talked to out manager, he can get you a part in the program for our tour. You will peform before eben"
I jump out of my chair "thats amezing" but i realize fast that theres still the Bad news. So i sit back on the chair, whats actualy a bench.
"We have to leave in a week..."
"Daniel, whats the Bad news" i look woried.
"Corbyn is not doing well. I know he will come on the tour, but he will not be happy to see you. Unless you both make up"
"Daniel, you know i already tried that"
"Yeah i know. But you guys have to try Again. Just have a good talk"