"You did a great job out there" Jonah tells me. We're sitting at a table in a bar. Jonah I front of me with next to him Corbyn. In front of Corbyn so next to me sits Jack, and on the other side next to me sits Zach. I normally hate bars, but these guys just make it so normally and calm like there are not creepy old man staring at me. In bars things are more touchy and talky. Like strangers who come up to you and act like they have known you for years. It makes me really uncomfortable. There is one man in particular that stares at me what creeps me out. Corbyn had spot him too and keeps staring at him with a very angry face. Jonah keeps telling me how proud he is of me, I try to keep my attention to it, but when I feel the weird man walking up to me I can't help but cover my body with my arms, even though I am full dressed and there is nothing to see. He stops at the table and looks at me, I am scared to look at him but I am too polite to not look back. "how old are you?" he asks me. The boys look at him and I can tell that they are aware of me being not comfortable. "why do you want to know that?" Corbyn is alert and wants to make sure that the guy is going to leave me alone. "'cause she's pretty." The creepy man says to Corbyn and then looks at me "is this your boyfriend?" and points at Corbyn. Then Danial comes walking up "no, she's my girlfriend" and gives me a kiss on my left cheek and then goes sitting next to Jonah. He does this to make it not more uncomfortable for me and Corbyn and to save me from this weird as creepy old man that is about 70. He has a dirty moustache, it scares me. "you wouldn't mind buying your girlfriend a drink right?" the man tells Daniel. "FUCK OFF" Corbyn suddenly says. The boys and I turn our heads to him with a shocked face. He looks at me and then back at the old man. "What did you just say!" the man gets really angry. Then Corbyn stands up "I said FUCK OFF!. Or you deaf? I can say it again if you like". "pretty girl, can you show me where the bathroom is?" he smiles creepy at me. "Don't you fucking dare call me pretty. Leave me the Fuck ALONE!" I say. I see al the boys shocked at me. I usually keep quiet but I don't want to get abused, not again. I want to leave this city and go somewhere else in Arizona.

The man leaves "fine! You ain't that pretty anyways".

Corbyn sits back down and keeps quiet again. "I think we should go" Zach says. When we walk out the door they walk next to me and behind me. Jonah walks in front of me. They are so sweet for protecting me.