Rainy days like these

It was 1 am, i was still awake. Zach was holding my arm while sleeping. So freaking qte.
Daniel was awake too. He looked at me and then the time. He whispers "its 1 am". I gave him a look that he knew i know it. "So youre going?" He asks wondering if it is a good plan. I whispers back "yeah, i need to". I was getting nervous. Daniel saw that "its going to be fine, i know corbs". He gave me this look what makes me calm. "Okay" i smile. My feet where on the ground. I took small steps so zach didnt wake up. I looked at daniel for the last time. "Good look" is what he said to me as i walked out the room and the whole house. I put my shoes on and walked outside. Some weird kids looked at me up and down. They where smoking. I feel scared. The looks that they gave me werent that positive. I walked faster, i was at the place in like 10 minuts. I saw a blonde boy standing at a tree. I ran up to him. But when i looked at him i saw that it wasnt him. "Sorry" is what i said as i walked away. I walked at the exect place where me and corbs used to go. I sat on the wet ground. Hoping he still would come. It was raining and i didnt know if he would ever come. I sat there for like a hour until...