The New Rules

Youre POV

*its the next day. Tuesday. Really sad what happend yesterday. I saw his text and just knew that i needed to come. I did the right thing. I miss Christina too. I didnt try to get contact with her cause i dont know if thats the right things to do. How this fight between those 2 came. I dont know. But i know that it needs to be oke between them. Last night corbyn and i were watching Netflix with some Mcdonalds. We went to see a horror movie so there wasnt much love in it. That would make him cry. It makes me sad when he crys. "Wheres corbina" i hear him say at the phone while hes scrolling true the pictures they made together. I walk up to him and say "c'mon, give it to me". I put my hand open so he could give it to me. "Whats youre code?" I ask. "You can do a finger scan if you want to" he says while hes opening the fingerscan.*

Corbyn's POV

* i trust her. She wouldnt take my phone without any reason. She put her fingerscan on the phone and put it in her jeanpocket. "Im gonne take this for a while" she says with a 'no worries' face. "Here you can use this one. Rules are: 1. You can go on youre insta but not on heres. 2. Dont watch corbina fanarts or edits. That would make youre hurt again. And the last one. 3. Dont call OR text her. Thats just not a good idea. If you have plans to do that. Tell me about it. We will figure it out. Oke" she says with a big smile on her face. "Oke " i say really fast. I never knew that there was a person this great in such a hard time. " Well im gonne leave you alone. You can listen to my Spotify lists if you want to. Just sing with it. That Works always with me. And since youre my brother it probebly also will work with you. And thanks for youre amezing phone." She laughs and leaves the room. I sit there for about 15 minuts staring at the window. *

Youre POV

* i walk down stairs and realize its already 8 am. I probebly should go. My mom says while im walking in the kitchen to her "You probebly should hury. You need to be there at 8:15 right?". I could go to school. I said yesterday to the teacher i was sick and went go to home. Should i just lie to my mother that im sick so i can be there for my brother. My BB(Big Brother). "Mom im still sick" i say. "Well, you dont look like youre sick". 'Shoot' i tought. " Well i have make-up on my face" i say like its really logic. I actualy didnt had make-up on. But she dosnt know. "Well, youre probebly should go to bed. I will make youre some warm milk" the says worried with a smile. "Thank you mom" i say like im sick. I walked upstairs. I walked to my room and when i toucht the door i looked at Corbyn's door. I hear "I still see your shadows in my room.Can't take back the love that I gave you.It's to the point where I love and I hate you.And I cannot change you so I must replace you (oh).Easier said than done.I thought you were the one.Listening to my heart instead of my head.You found another one, but I am the better one.I won't let you forget me.". Hes singing really sad. I hear my mom walking upstairs. Shes probebly bringing me the milk. I feel so bad that i need to lie to her. But i need to be here for corbyn. I ran in to my bed and went under my blanket. " here you go sweatheart, get well" she says while shes walking in to my room and gave me the milk. She kissed my forhead and closet the door behind her as she walks out the room. I put my ear at the wall and hear corbyn singing Again. "I have these lucid dreams where I can't move a thing.Thinking of you in my bed.You were my everything.Thoughts of a wedding ring.Now I'm just better off dead.I'll do it over again.I didn't want it to end.I watch it blow in the wind.". No. I dont want him to think he should die. I ran to his door and opend it really slow. He looked at a picture of her while he was singing the song. Wow. Boys are really sad.  Never knew that. But this is nu brother. I need to be there for him. I walk back to my room and looked at my phone. I opend insta and went to Christina her insta story. She was crying.

Christina:
" i dont feel really well. Im really sick lately. I was supost to post a video of me and corbyn this thursday,but thats not gonne happen. Im really sorry. I let you guys updated. And im probebly not that active as im normaly are. If thats even a word. Bye chickies."

Well that was sad. It was about corbyn. For SHURE. "Was that Christina. What did she say?" I hear corbyn say. Hes walking to me and sits on the bed next to me. Watered eyes. Red eyes. They werent that colored anymore. "It was her story. She was crying and told her fans that she isnt gonne post in 2 days.".*

Corbyn's POV

* i almost forgat. We were supost to make video. We would go on a date. "What is it?" My sister asks worried. "Nothing, just. We were supost going on a date tonight." I say while im looking at my hands. "We can go on a date of you want to" "but you need to go to school.". I looked at the time and its 9am. " You already needed to be there by now." I say. "I stayed her for you. I told mom that i was sick. I feel bad lying. But i will do everything for you" and says smiling. "So a date tonight?'she asks. "There is this attraction park we can go to. Its 2 hours driving. But of we go now ,then we will be there before 12." She sugest. " whats it called?" I ask. " The Efteling. Its actualy really childisch. But it would be like the old times. Its gonne be fun. You should see it as a brother and sister day." "You just say it was a date". " what ever". "But youre sick at home". "I will find somehow to go. Oke?". " I guess so".